the Rift

[JUDGED] [INVS] Arah vs. Africa

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

:: Arah ::

Wynter's claws sank into the Roc’s feathered breast, the feeling of a savage untamed pleasure leaked through the bond. The darkness that had clung to Wynter's talons now leaked into the Roc's chest, his energy began to drain away. The more she took the weaker he became until eventually she released his weak body, her powerful wings kept the injured griffin in the sky. The crimson blood of her companion began to colour the ground fuelling the rage within Arah that had been burning away at her soul.

At the fall of her companion the mare became suddenly weak and unaware of Arah's movements...perfect. When she finally did notice Arah's attack it was almost too late. Head tucked the doe charged, unforgiving in her assault, agile limbs carried her closer towards the target. For the mare it may just be too late for her. The muddy ground flicked up around Arah's pale hooves, each hoof slammed into the slippery ground as the fae princess aimed to get as much grip upon the unfamiliar territory as possible. Suddenly the mare reacted, her head hurled back in the opposite direction and her wing extended, still Arah did not slow down her charge. Africa drove her forequarters around to the right....as a result every prong impaled themselves between the stiff feathers of her open wing.
Golden orbs grew wide as she became decorated in the colours of war, the sound she would never forget. Flesh tearing, feathers ripping, bones...bones being ripped away from under the flesh. The doe's legs faltered, shaking as she stopped her charge. The other mare screamed in agony and Arah felt her own tears begin to tip over the edge of her eyes. Utter shock and disgust rocked her body.

What had she just done?

A feather became entangled in her mane, golden orbs focused on it, not even bothering to move as Africa's teeth came snapping towards her side. Almost too easily Arah's flesh tore away again, her own cries now filled the night's air. Away came the skin, bruises already forming around the tender skin that had just been attacked. Blood dribbled over her ivory coat, marking her as guilty. Breathing heavily, she spared a moment to look upon her wounds, studying the blood and the torn skin.
Eyes darted upwards but Wynter had disappeared, the snowy creature had disappeared out of sight and out of mind for the time being. Through the bond Arah knew that she had not been abandoned, in fact the creature was just waiting for the perfect time to return to the fight.

Tears of grief, regret, agony, pain and forgiveness spilled from her eyes.

With feathers decorating her body, the silver doe moved as far away from Africa as she could manage, staring at the mare with utter horror. With each step her stomach wounds were pulled and pain ricocheted through her body. The wing had become mangled from her attack, golden orbs roamed over the damage, doubt darkened her mind. Who was she becoming? Half of her mind demanded that she finish this battle, her stomach wounds hindered her movements and the pain was threatening to take over her mind.

For The Basin. For her family. For everything that she believed in and for the future she could have within this family. That day in The Threshold she had chosen them. The doe had chosen this and there was no turning back now. Tonight she would finish this fight because it was her duty.

Magic sparked to life inside her, this time she summoned her memory altering magic. This would be tricky. Approaching Africa head on she tried to present a surrendering front, doing her best to capture the other mare's gaze. "That day when your friend died...I was helping." Slowly she began to plant a new tale in the mare's memory. "I tried to save you. Remember? I was there for you." Her hymn is calm, confident and soothing. Warmth rains through her smile, eyes bright with the magic that she was attempting to weave into her opponent's memories. "I came to The Falls to save you and to bring you to Midas. I know where he is and I've spoken to him." Truth woven into the lies made it an easier story to spin. Before they had left for war Arah paid a visit to the dragon king's prison. He was not in good spirits and honestly the doe truly was worried for Midas. Once this was over she would find a way to make it right. How? That was a problem for later.

Still approaching Africa, Arah did her best to not only capture but maintain the other mare's gaze.
It was the only way to make this right.

[[ 2/3 | 796/800 ]]

✽ Hypnosis of past or future events ✽
Magic Elements : Time x Light.
Arah can modify, fabricate, suppress, influence, repair, erase and detect memories of her opponent. She can change memories to confuse, wipe away certain memories to cause amnesia, discern and provoke nostalgia; she does this by locking eyes with her target and through the eye contact she hypnotically alters the events/memories in the targets mind.

[Restrictions | Must have permission to be used in normal threads; eye contact difficult to maintain in battle, so the effects can be shaken off within 30 seconds]
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
[INVS] Arah vs. Africa - by Official - 04-08-2015, 01:25 AM
RE: [INVS] Arah vs. Africa - by Arah - 04-09-2015, 05:01 PM
RE: [INVS] Arah vs. Africa - by Arah - 04-15-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: [INVS] Arah vs. Africa - by Arah - 04-17-2015, 07:59 PM
RE: [INVS] Arah vs. Africa - by Arah - 04-20-2015, 06:33 PM
RE: [INVS] Arah vs. Africa - by Africa - 04-12-2015, 03:56 PM
RE: [INVS] Arah vs. Africa - by Africa - 04-15-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: [INVS] Arah vs. Africa - by Africa - 04-18-2015, 07:07 PM