the Rift

[OPEN] Show me your teeth!

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Zünden
Immersed within her own thoughts the girl did not ear the stud's approach until he spoke. Yellow and Emerald flashed towards the liver chestnut as harks flicked back; hoovering inches above skull. Emotions bubbled below her skin; irritation was a killer. Before she could mock and send the brute packing a smaller yellow filly stepped from the shadows. There was an odd hound thingy following her. It was marvelous as it strode proudly, flame like markings flickering over it's handsome face. Before Zunden could utter a word the younger girl started to yell. Her mouth fell open in shock for a moment before laughter burst from her lips. She turned back tot the dark male laughter still boiling forth.

Adelric seems to show up out of nowhere, only adding to her glee. She shifts closer unaware of even doing so. It was natural to seek out your kin, and in her mind he was all she had left. "Oh man she sure as shit got you! I didn't really mean physical digging! I'm on a fucking quest and I have to think about people that can help me with it. Dumb ass. I mean for fuck's sake your an adult, figure it out." Laughter ripped through her young body causing her body to quiver. Oh fuck this was just to good! Her thin tail swished in her pure delight. Now this chick was a girl she could get behind! Bossy, fucking hilarious, and just straight up a badass! "Why are you even talking like that?! I mean it's a fucking waste of time!" Her smile grew wider as she turned to the nervous Cerndyr. She gestured for him to move closer still smiling. "It's ok Tobias, we have this handled I promise."

Excitement mounted as she turned back to the girl. To do so she had to peer around her larger bay brother. "Dude, you're fucking awesome! What is your name?" Playfully she, attempted, to bump her muzzle against her brother, figuring the colt was just as concerned as his companion. 'Holy shit this is the best day I've had in years!' Turning back to the stud she asked a question anyway, "Not that I really think you are special enough, but do you have shock magic? I need to get this little thing," She paused to touch the amulet around her neck, "Full of shock magic before I can get my own." She waited a moment before shifting her weight to the right trying to lean against her brother.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Words: 420
Tags: @[Shida]
Notes: Man she is enjoying this! Sorry it's a lot of rambeling, but it's hard to right her happy XD And Silk I really do love how he talks Zunden is just a bitch lol
"Talking" 'Thinking'

Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Messages In This Thread
Show me your teeth! - by Zünden - 04-10-2015, 03:29 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Diesel - 04-12-2015, 12:37 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Shida - 04-19-2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Adelric - 04-22-2015, 12:23 AM