the Rift

[OPEN] Show me your teeth!

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
SHIDA
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm bored.

Shakespeare-wannabe has nothing to say. Big surprise there - I heard that old Billy Shakespeare didn't write any of his own shit anyways, so it doesn't surprise me that this accessory wearing tight-ass is a poser too. Womp womp. Shows over.

Then he arrives, and I feel my heart start to flutter. It's almost like when I do the explosion thing, only ... less tingly. Wait. More tingly, just in a different place. He doesn't say anything, and I chew my lip as I sort of nonchalantly nod my head. If I play hard to get, he'll be nipping at my heels.

Right? Right?!

Wait. Why do I even care? I mentally chastise myself. I've clearly been spending too much time around Auriel.

Dude, you're fucking awesome! What is your name?

I grin at that, and casually toss my forelock out of my eyes. "Shida the motherfuckingdemolitionsexpert at your service." I sort of half-bow, and Princess groans at my showboating. "Who're you?"

I roll my eyes at Diesel's response, cocking one hip out to the side as I try not to notice how close waterbuffalo-girl and Adelric are standing. I mean, it obviously doesn't matter. So why am I thinking about it? I'm not. Move on. I don't even care. (but why did she know his Cerndyr's name?) forget it.

Fuck.

"Did they teach you that give and take bullshit in Sunday School?" I ask, rolling my eyes. "You're motherfucking brazen enough to make my ears bleed with that shit, so I'd say we're all about even."

I'm glad that he shook his head no to her question however. I have shock magic. Big ass explosion shock magic, and I've been practicing since the last time I saw Adelric. Before, I exploded a tree rather than slicing through it. Since then, I've been much more diligent with my aiming, and its definitely paid off.

"What a surprise. You can't help. Buh-Bye." I bat my baby blues at Diesel before turning to Zunden with a shit-eating grin. Whoever this chick is, I like her. "I've got shock magic. I can shock the shit out of that amulet. Just throw'er on the ground."

Coding by Tamme. Image here

Messages In This Thread
Show me your teeth! - by Zünden - 04-10-2015, 03:29 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Diesel - 04-12-2015, 12:37 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Shida - 04-19-2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Adelric - 04-22-2015, 12:23 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Zünden - 04-23-2015, 04:48 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Diesel - 04-30-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Shida - 05-17-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Zünden - 06-09-2015, 03:53 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Shida - 06-18-2015, 02:39 PM