the Rift

[OPEN] Show me your teeth!

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Zünden
Laughter erupted from her lunges as once more the guy had nothing to say the the younger filly. What a douche, can't even talk to a little girl. Her deep laughter lowered to a soft chuckle as she turned to look at her silent brother. Zunden totally misses the looks the creamy girl's face cannot hide. That is until she speaks and her dual colored eyes turn to her curiously. 'Shida the demolition girl? How very interesting.' She gives a mild bow in return, before speaking herself, "It's great to meet you. I'm Zunden and this is my brother Adelric and his companion Tobias." She felt it necessary to introduce her larger brother, especially since she didn't know they had already met. Hell it was only polite to give both of their names anyway. "Ya, what do they call you?" As she spoke her head swung back to the other stallion mildly curious, just for future reference she needed to know. Just in case he refused she was carefully to take note of his appearance. She needed to know exactly what he looked like so if he ever laid a hoof on her friends, or gods forbid her brother, she would know who to go for.

A scowl replaced the jubilant look upon her dark grey face. She allowed Shida to say her piece first before she threw in her two cents, "So, tell me, what's wrong with being brazen? Maybe if I put it in terms you know, you might understand." she paused taking a calming breath, "Is it not the squeaky wheel that gets fixed? If I make a big enough splash and annoy you enough, wouldn't you just shock me anyway? If anything just to try and shut me up?" She laughed evilly again eyes flashing angrily towards the stud. A snort ripped from her muzzle ending her chortling. "Why don't you scamper off and find someone else to annoy with your stupid banter?"

She turned back to Shida as she spoke once more. She could give her the magic she needed?""Does it actually, like, electrocute people, or just blow them up? I think it needs to be like that, since that's what I asked for." She paused thoughtfully for a moment before speaking again, "I could use your help in another way though. Well, really I would need your companion to help me. I need something with teeth to bite me." Keeping an eye on the stallion she strode over to Shida and her odd dog companion. "If you can help I would like it in one of the legs. I bet it'll leave a badass scar." She laughed once more one ear trained on the male behind her. Just because he didn't have shock magic didn't mean that he couldn't still inflict some pain on them. He was much larger, even if they did out number him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Words: 483
Tags: @[Aud]
Notes: I'm sorry this took so long! Edit: I really want to get this thread along to the bite <3
"Talking" 'Thinking'

Image Credit
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Messages In This Thread
Show me your teeth! - by Zünden - 04-10-2015, 03:29 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Diesel - 04-12-2015, 12:37 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Shida - 04-19-2015, 11:27 AM