the Rift

[OPEN] Show me your teeth!

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
SHIDA

"Nah, it just blows shit up." I respond, shaking my pink nose in confirmation. I don't really understand what she means by 'cause that's what I asked for, but I also don't particularly care so I don't press the point. I was born with magic and then just like ... upgraded it by finding a giant-ass ball of light floating out over the water one day. I didn't ask for shit, but maybe there's more than one way to get magic around here. "Sorry dude."

My ears perk forward as she says there's another way I might be able to help her. As she mentions a bite from Princess, my jaw goes slightly agape. Are you fucking blind, I feel like shouting. I turn my blue gaze to Princess, then back to her. Do you not see his motherfucking fangs. Jesus Christ, this girl's a trip. I assume that either she's a fucking nutjob, OR she needs it for whoever she asked about magic to. What sort of fucked up wisher-granter did she go to?

"uhh.." I manage, still completely shocked (hah) by her request. "..I guess?" I conclude, deciding to just maintain a general fuck it attitude about all this. I mean, who am I to stand in the way of a masochistic quest?

At my heels Princess rises and moves to Zunden, sniffing uneasily. Although normally he's happy to take the head off of anyone who fucks with us, he, like me, just doesn't see the point in this at all. "Princess says he won't do any stupid tribal-shit. But you're in luck. Hellhound special, one day only."

Princess opens his jaws and clamps down on the meaty flesh of her leg. His teeth pinch in alternating patterns, which own day might scar to more-or-less resemble the barbed-wire markings on her forelegs.

Coding by Tamme. Image here

Messages In This Thread
Show me your teeth! - by Zünden - 04-10-2015, 03:29 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Diesel - 04-12-2015, 12:37 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Shida - 04-19-2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Adelric - 04-22-2015, 12:23 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Zünden - 04-23-2015, 04:48 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Diesel - 04-30-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Shida - 05-17-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Zünden - 06-09-2015, 03:53 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Shida - 06-18-2015, 02:39 PM