the Rift

a new beginning

Aveira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
<style>.connormain { width: 350px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; font-size: 35px; color: #F6F6F6; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 80%; padding: 5px; 0px 0px 0px; } .connorsubh { width: 350px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size: 8px; color: #D0D0D0; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; padding: 0px; } .connorposta { width: 320px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9px; color: #020202; text-align: justify; line-height: 110%; padding: 20px; background-color: #f6f6f6; } .connortagz { width: 350px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size: 7px; color: #f6f6f6; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; padding: 8px; line-height: 110%; border-top: 1px solid #fff; border-bottom: 1px solid #fff; } .connorbold b { color: #8E0000; } </style>

credits: fillyrox.deviantart.com & lovehorses14.deviantart.com

AVEIRA
YOU'RE GONNA MISS ME WHEN I'M GONE
Aveira hadn’t sensed anyone nearby and so it startled her quite badly to turn her head and see a brown and white face looking directly at her. Her eyes widened and her nostrils flared as her body instinctively jerked away. A dose of fear induced adrenaline pumped itself into her veins, making her heart stutter. It took her a few moments to realize it was only a winged filly and not some monster. A light smile found its way to her velvety lips as her body swayed. Aveira was quite exhausted but she tried to keep herself still.

The name the filly gave her was not familiar and neither was the place she mentioned. Was it a place? Maybe it was the name of her herd. Aveira attempted to appear nonplussed. Parting her lips, she was about to reply when the filly then introduced something moving about in her forelock. It was a small bird. The cute little thing flapped its wings to try and escape from the mess of hair. A genuine smile painted itself onto her façade. She was a little confused about the bird being named Wayne, though. “I’m Aveira.” She said as pleasantly as she could, though she felt a little uncomfortable being stared at.

Clearing out her throat, Aveira’s light blue eyes followed the bird as it flew off into the trees before returning to Spice. “So… uhm, can you tell me where I am? I’m a little lost.” The mare really hoped that at least this stranger knew where she was. How far was she from her old home? It felt like she had been traveling for months. Maybe she was thousands of miles away by now. There was no way he could find her. Could he?

The silence after she had spoken was broken by the flutter of wings, causing the mare to then look up. Wayne, the female bird, had reappeared with a rose in its beak and had placed it on the ground before her. This little show of kindness nearly had tears welling up in her eyes. How sweet. “Thank you, it’s lovely.” Dropping her head to pick up the stem of the rose between her teeth, she then craned her neck back and carefully entwined the rose into her hair near her withers. Once that was finished, Aveira returned her gaze to Spice and Wayne. Their meeting had started off with a fright but Aveira was hopeful that she could trust these two.

DONE | THANK YOU. BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO TAG ME :)

Messages In This Thread
a new beginning - by Aveira - 04-10-2015, 11:47 PM
RE: a new beginning - by Spice - 04-12-2015, 10:22 PM
RE: a new beginning - by Aveira - 04-13-2015, 02:15 AM
RE: a new beginning - by Spice - 05-09-2015, 03:18 AM