the Rift

here lies the abyss

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Earth
Buried in Water and Earth

The God again smiled and nodded in response to the colt's query. "I am indeed." His rumbled, his voice like an avalanche but without any of the danger. He regarded the youngster for a moment, sensing within him great potential and strength. The God could perceive the elements of his own magic within him, and the thought broadened his smile. The powers of the earth were not only great, but they could do wondrous things and provide invaluable support. They could also terrorize and cause destruction. He only hoped that the colt - who bore the realm of the Earth in his name - would know the difference. Reaching back behind his wing, he pulled a small pendant. It was a brilliant green amulet on a plain golden chain. Holding it with a rustic feather, the God offered it to the colt. "A gift from the Earth, to one of the earth." He rumbled with a paternal patience, before turning to Camon.

"They were right to tell you so." He agreed with a gentle nod of his horned skull. The hybrid's mind was an interesting web of disbelief and confusion, which the God found endearing and interesting. He possessed mixed bloodlines, was protected by a magical barrier of wind, and yet still remained aloof in the face of magic. Somehow, he continued to maintain his sense of disbelief even when faced with certainty. It made the God chuckle.

"I can make it stop - I can allow you to control whether it buffets or remains still, but I will require items from you to complete this. I need rocks from the depths of the pool in the Deep Woods, sand from Endless Blue, as well as magic which stops time. Here-" From behind his wing, where he had just produced Volterra's amulet, he produced another. Only this one was golden, rather than green. "It is of my brother's making - an amulet that will hold the magic of another, when cast purposefully at it. Bring these things to me, and we shall see what I can do about that armor. "

Congratulations! Volterra has received his 75 post-count amulet.

Camon must: bring back stones from the Deep Woods, bring back sand from the Endless Blue, and have magic that has the power to stop (or slow) time cast at the amulet he has been given.

Messages In This Thread
here lies the abyss - by Volterra - 04-11-2015, 06:45 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by Camon - 05-13-2015, 06:23 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by God of the Earth - 05-15-2015, 11:40 AM
RE: here lies the abyss - by Camon - 05-20-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by God of the Earth - 05-24-2015, 11:12 AM
RE: here lies the abyss - by Volterra - 05-25-2015, 01:42 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by Camon - 05-28-2015, 12:13 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by God of the Earth - 05-30-2015, 12:48 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by Volterra - 05-31-2015, 05:01 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by Camon - 06-03-2015, 10:39 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by God of the Earth - 06-08-2015, 04:39 PM