the Rift

Carrier of the night sky

Waprevah Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 6.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 4 HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
TheIceViking
Waprevah
“And if another of his kind comes knocking on your door, will you open it?"

I would be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying this encounter. To begin with the mare is quite the eye candy, I find it hard to tear my eyes of that galaxy covered coat of hers. I wonder if her soul is anywhere close to the darkness that her coat possesses. Though maybe her soul is as tender as those sparks of light that contrast the darkness. It would be quite interesting to spoil such a tender aura. With a blink I manage to suck myself out of the depths of my mind, though when I come to think about it, I hadn't sunken that deep. I spent years alone with my mind, we go way back, way deeper.

A smile causes my lips to part when her words reach my ears again, like music. “I have yet to explore the whole land myself but I plan to, and yes, I believe it is quite large,” I reply to the mare. Approving glint appears in my eyes when she mentions having heard about this place, though really I couldn't care less. But I guess it was nice, then I wouldn't have to tell her all the stories which I didn't know. I had never known this place existed before arriving.

The emotion flowing from the mare pours into my skin, into my veins and spreads through my body like a drug. Small doses at a time though, strong enough to get you hooked though, but never satisfying my needs. When the mare agrees to come with me a soft smile appears on my features, giving off a hint of false security. Though I admit I would not dispose her, if she wants to come with me to Aurora Basin I will lead her there for sure.

Kroonjuweel. “Aurora Basin is the name of the land we live in,” I smile. “Would you like to visit?” I ask with a excited glint in my eyes. “It can be our first destination, though if you do not feel up to travelling you are also welcome to stay there, it is a wonderful place, I assure you.” My voice sounds soft and excited to my own ears. I hope my new friend Kroonjuweel hears it as well, though my words nor tone contain no lies. I am not to keen on admitting it, but Aurora Basin has been quite a decent home.

TAG: @[Kroonjuweel]
speech
word count: 400
ooc :: sorry about the late reply x.x got drowned by homework for a few days
Image Credit
Please tag Wappy in all replies <3
[Image: 6dbd477f6a4a31a0de8712698f20429a-d8dbyo6.png]

“The ones who are insane enough to think that they can rule the world are always the ones who do.”

Messages In This Thread
Carrier of the night sky - by Kroonjuweel - 04-12-2015, 07:40 AM
RE: Carrier of the night sky - by Waprevah - 04-13-2015, 01:17 PM
RE: Carrier of the night sky - by Kroonjuweel - 04-14-2015, 11:20 AM
RE: Carrier of the night sky - by Waprevah - 04-15-2015, 03:44 PM
RE: Carrier of the night sky - by Kroonjuweel - 04-18-2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Carrier of the night sky - by Waprevah - 04-25-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Carrier of the night sky - by Kroonjuweel - 04-29-2015, 12:19 PM