the Rift

[OPEN] Made to Heal

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Find a way to believe in fate

Her presence is thankfully acknowledged, pressing her ears forward in an attentive manner to show the attention was mutual. Every bit of her raises up out of the previous lowered position, greeting him with a slight nod. While she is glad that he has given her the right to join him, and his somewhat cheerful demeanor gives the appearance that the dark man is nothing but kind and welcoming, there is always the chance that keeps her on edge.
She steps into place beside him at a walk, offering a good five to seven feet between him and herself. Her head dips to gather a mouthful of grass, chewing quietly as she offers all of her senses to him.
Mesec?
Again, the name is unknown and she is now sure that they've met in the past. "Hello, Mesec. Thanks for letting me join you. It can be hard to find company in the inner parts of the herdland when you're used to living on the outskirts." While he is (hopefully) part of the herd, her name is still cut out from their conversation. If he knew it, it might of been learned from a herd meeting or some other source, but other than that, she wasn't about to let it fly. The idea of remaining a ghost about the Dragon's Throat was blissful and free, a priceless gift to her personal world.
They called her when they needed her, did they not?
You wouldn't have to know who Sikeax is, would you?
It strikes a cord, jumping her into a fully alert state. Had she been neglecting her duties? Had any of her healers been neglecting their duties? The idea now crosses her mind that she hasn't seen any of her healers in recent times, as if she was the last one left in the herd that actually cared about the well being of the people.
Why would one even take interest in the art of healing if they never submitted themselves to the job?
"Yes? What do you need? Are you hurt?" Her eyes investigate every inch of his body that he allows seen, looking for any signs of illness. The appearance of a refugee didn't cloak him, but who was she to judge? If the Falls expelled their previous owners who came in search of aid, then she would be breaking the unspoken set of rules that defined the laws of a healer's lifestyle.
"I would rather prefer that you call me Sia, if you know me as Sikeax. The herd uses it when there isn't an emergency or a formal need to call me by that."
Well, there went secrecy.

@[Mesec]

Image Credits
Table by Imi <3

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
Made to Heal - by Mesec - 04-12-2015, 08:26 PM
RE: Made to Heal - by Sikeax - 04-16-2015, 12:38 AM
RE: Made to Heal - by Mesec - 04-26-2015, 12:17 AM