the Rift

[OPEN] COME WITH ME NOW

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

So.

Some chick and her kid were doing things with some shiny rocks in the middle of nowhere. I swear I wasn’t gonna go and snoop around and see what the hell they were doing, because that shit’s creepy, son. I wasn’t even gonna stare too hard at the kid (Because he had…one wing? That’s a thing). I was just gonna go my merry ass on my way and you were gonna ride along with me, swinging in the hoops of my ear, doing your little lizard thing that you normally did. Y’know. Minding our own business.

Except no, we weren’t gonna mind our business. Because you perked your little ass up and suddenly there was a flash of excitement coming from you, and it was all sorts of convoluted and whatever that I didn’t understand where it came from at first. “Dude, don’t stare,” I said exasperatedly, thinking you were looking at Tiny One-Wing. But no, you were looking at something else—something that sparkled in our link, your eyesight sliding across mine, and I saw what you were looking at, at the glittering mass of what-the-fuck that caught your attention.

“Oh, word? I sort of exploded, turning my whole ass around to get a glimpse of the thing that was sort of ambling around. The kid was screaming (a different kind of maniac, I guess) and the lady was kinda standing there, probably being proud of her son. I mean, I guess I could’ve left them alone with his science project. But nah, you just had to see what the fuck was going on and I wasn’t really trying to stop you.

Bitchin’,” I said, coming upon them—my eyes glued to the thing made out of shiny, precious stones, and I was too excited to really check my tongue around a little guy. I mean…he could blot it out in his memories. I guess. “How’s a lil’ idiot like you get a thing like this? Okay, wow that sounded pretty mean in retrospect, but I swear it was all in love, ‘kay? I mean, look at the shit! You scurried to my nose, demanding that I lower my head so you could crawl your tiny ass onto the thing--but I didn’t, not yet, because I was still getting my own eyeful of the awesome shit this kid had waddling around with him.

@[Zèklè]
@[Megaera]

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
COME WITH ME NOW - by Zèklè - 04-12-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: COME WITH ME NOW - by Megaera - 04-16-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: COME WITH ME NOW - by Roskuld - 04-19-2015, 01:50 PM
RE: COME WITH ME NOW - by Zèklè - 04-19-2015, 07:37 PM
RE: COME WITH ME NOW - by Megaera - 05-04-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: COME WITH ME NOW - by Roskuld - 05-05-2015, 02:24 PM