the Rift

[OPEN] COME WITH ME NOW

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine
It had been a bit of a surprise to Meg to discover just how much she liked foals. It seemed natural that she should feel protective of them, sure, a warrior, a mother (by magic) and now a Sultana, it was her job to guard and guide them, but the crop of young things that currently plagued the Throat had wormed their way into her heart so very easily. Ryuu, Hertz, Zéklé, Mordecai, they all had attitudes a mile high and spunk coming out their ears, and they amused Meg to no end.

The boy proclaimed his new creation with such fervent pride that Meg could’t help but laugh. “It’s fantastic! Looks like you’ve found your own magic talent, and a powerful one at that!” It wasn’t lie, giving some form of life to a pile of glittering stones really was incredible. Still, Meg might have been a little grandiose in the tone of her voice when she said it, adding a little extra bravado for the colt’s sake. She remembered how little Hertz had responded to praise and she doubted Ampere’s son would be much different.

Some where in the back of Meg’s mind the offhand comparison of the two colts raised some flag. Hertz had said Alija and Bucephalus where his parents but why then did her bare so much more physical resemblance to Ampere’s boy? The shades of blue were different, but still there, and both were marked by lightning Alija’s other boy had no such marks, but maybe the healer’s white makes had just taken a slightly different form?

Before Meg could dwell on the intricacies of genetics for more than a few seconds, she was distracted completely by the arrival of a loudmouthed unicorn with a lizard on her face. The Heart always attracts the strangest crowd. Meg thought as the new mare came closer to investigate tho golem. As the stranger seemed far more interested in the creation than the creator, Meg was not immediately put on her guard, but all the same, the Sultana sidestepped nonchalantly to move herself a bit closer to the boy. The mare’s language didn’t bother her, Meg wasn’t exactly a strict guardian, so al long as she showed no signs of wanting to cause trouble, Meg saw no harm in letting Zéklé show off a bit Once again, the colt was quick to show off his creation, and Meg nodded encouragingly. “Go on, then, Master Builder, show us what you’ve got.”

Tags: @[Roskuld] @[Zèklè]
Notes: SORRY i’m the WORST! Also, table keeps jacking itself up, grrr
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
COME WITH ME NOW - by Zèklè - 04-12-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: COME WITH ME NOW - by Megaera - 04-16-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: COME WITH ME NOW - by Roskuld - 04-19-2015, 01:50 PM
RE: COME WITH ME NOW - by Zèklè - 04-19-2015, 07:37 PM
RE: COME WITH ME NOW - by Megaera - 05-04-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: COME WITH ME NOW - by Roskuld - 05-05-2015, 02:24 PM