the Rift

[OPEN] I Did No Such Thing!

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I've been wandering for a while, and now I've come to find that I've been neglecting my herd and my rank in it as of late. I assumed they would just let me go, after so long. I mean, with my careless attitude, I don't know what would happen if I ever came across Midas.

We'd become friends, and I had been warming up, and everything was just fine and dandy until SHE messed it all up. But I can't blame it on Her all the time, I at least have to take some of the blame, because that's what I do. Not her. I am the one taking the high road here.

If I were to meet someone new here in this little grove, I would be kind and considerate, I wouldn't let my eyes travel from theirs... I don't know, I mean, I feel like I've been loosing it, the more she speaks to me the more I feel like I am not myself, like I am pulling away from who I once was. Sometimes, I blackout, to be honest, and I've never known why, but when I wake up, I am somewhere I am not supposed to be, scared, and someone new has made me their enemy.

I don't want it to happen again, but it feels like she is driving me off the edge, and I might hurt someone again. I don't want to hurt anyone ever again.
But how can I prevent that without talking to her in a conversation? If she speaks to me, I might black out again and hurt someone. Make me their new enemy. Could I risk that to know who I am and what is happening? Does she even know?

I stand at the edge of the grove, watching my rippling reflection in the pool of beauty below, and I wonder why I feel like I don't know the girl in the mirror anymore. I feel a hot-headedness start to build on to my personality, darkness shrouding my mind, covering my senses with a blanket of ebony. A smile is forced onto my face at this, and for some odd reason, I chuckle at the blackness, how it seeps into me and washes me clean inside and out.

I was evil. No one could stop me. No one was in charge of me. Not anymore.
I was free.

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.