the Rift

[OPEN] Forgotten Ties.

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

:: Arah ::
Watching Deimos approach them Arah moved to gently brush her shoulder against Tilney's offering him a gentle show of support. The Reaper had always live up to his name, though Arah truly believed that he cared for all the members that resided within The Basin, their lord was a deadly force. Bowing to him as he arrived, Arah glanced between both stags. She had promised Tilney to vouch for him and he trusted her. It would not do to fail him now, stepping forward she cleared her throat the delicately smiled at her Lord. "Deimos, this is Tilney. He is here to join us." She did not her gaze falter from Deimos, wanting him to understand the fact that she wanted him to trust Tilney as well. She drew breath softly and wondered if she should continue, and vouch for him now and wait for Tilney to speak first. After a moment she stepped back and allowed her companion to take the stage, nodding once at the golden stag to confirm that she was indeed finished. Perhaps she wouldn't need to vouch for him, after all Tilney was more than capable of speaking for himself and even just acknowledging that he was her friend might be enough to make him acceptable to Deimos.

Falling silent she watched Deimos for any clue as to how he was perceiving Tilney, not that her Lord ever gave made away. Made of death and as if carved from stone, he was the makings of a killer, a King and a protecter. Together they had gone into battle and it hardly needed to be said that the doe trusted her King with his life. Now Tilney she trusted him not to hurt her or betray her, perhaps in time they would grow closer until she also trusted him with her life but on time knew their destiny. For now she was content with simply getting her companion settled into The Basin before the storm hit. The storm that had been looming over their heads for quite sometime now. Surely it would crash over them soon, encasing them within it's watery grip.

A gentle breeze played with a fe loose strands, causing them to dance along the bridge of her nose. Wynter moved to came to settle upon her front hooves peering up at Deimos happily, waiting for him to give an order. Soon the heat from her bonded leaked it's way down into her hooves, warming them up against the cold climate. Even though Arah had now lived here for years she still found that at times the cold still got to her, chilling her blood and bones. Right now she desired nothing more than to take the cue and return to her cave where she could warm up and quickly regain her strength but instead she remained along side her friend, waiting for Deimos and Tilney to speak.
Waiting to see what was coming.
@[Tilney]
You are my refuge and I need you to see;
The only one I let down more than you is me.
Image Credits
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Forgotten Ties. - by Arah - 04-13-2015, 08:27 PM
RE: Forgotten Ties. - by Deimos - 04-18-2015, 09:13 AM
RE: Forgotten Ties. - by Arah - 04-23-2015, 08:15 PM
RE: Forgotten Ties. - by Sialia - 04-24-2015, 02:40 PM
RE: Forgotten Ties. - by Deimos - 05-03-2015, 06:18 AM