the Rift

[OPEN] Forgotten Ties.

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

My dark eyes scan the icy tundra, looking for any one who might be looking for trouble. My eyes glance up at the sky to judge how long until my shift was over, before moving back down again, my body turning to move closer to the entrance to the Basin. My ears remain forward, head swinging to look around me. There is someone out in the distance, coming to meet me it looks like. Soon the form is close, and we touch noses as he relieves me of my patrol, taking his own up. My muscular body begins to take me down, making my way down to the entrance of the basin.

As I approach, there seems to be some form of meeting. I move closer, to catch Arah's sentence. Slowly my eyes move over Deimos, and the antlered woman to land on her companion "Tilney". I watch him for a moment, looking over his odd coloring. It was fascinating, really, and resembled a dead tree. He was a good looking stallion, with beautiful structure, and lovely horns.... He was kinda my type. Actually.

I move closer, my body sliding on the side Arah wasn't on. A smirk graces my lips, and my muzzle reaches down to touch his shoulder gently. "Welcome to the Basin Tilney." I say, my voice silken, my eyes moving to Arah, a gentle nod to her, and then to Deimos. "M'lord Deimos.." My eyes return to Tilney, before turning ahead, and walking onwards, my body swinging as I head towards the hot springs.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Tilney] @[Arah] @[Deimos]
Words;; 260 words
Notes;; Sialia there, then she's out. ;D

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Forgotten Ties. - by Arah - 04-13-2015, 08:27 PM
RE: Forgotten Ties. - by Deimos - 04-18-2015, 09:13 AM
RE: Forgotten Ties. - by Arah - 04-23-2015, 08:15 PM
RE: Forgotten Ties. - by Sialia - 04-24-2015, 02:40 PM