the Rift

[OPEN] If I Could Kill You I Would

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine
Megaera
A kiss with a fist is better than none

As a Guardian of Dragon’s Throat, it was part of Megaera’s duty to take a shift in guarding its current prisoner. Normally she was a servant to duty, loved knowing that in doing hers she kept her family safe, but this particular task she hated. Or at least this particular prisoner. She did’t know the exact circumstances that had led to Gaucho’s capture of there skull-faced mare, but the warrior had heard enough to know she was dangerous. Even with out knowing her history, Meg knew a deep seated-distrust and disgust. The prisoner had an aura of death and decay and if it had been up to her, Meg would have seen her expelled from the desert instead of held there.

She kept a bit of a distance, usually within a twenty meter range of the silent prisoner. As long as she had no move to escape and made no threat against any in the herd, Meg saw no point in interacting at all and simply followed. It was a strange thing for the warrior, only to watch and to wait, but with Gwaihir off guarding her daughter, there was no pleasant company to be sought during these hours on duty.

Nearly as restless as her charge, Megaera shifted her footing in the sand and glanced towards the horizon as the sun began to dip below. Only a few more hour and her shift would be over and she could return to Mordecai. Black eyes turned back towards Confutatis and narrowed to see in the dimming light. Is she actually crying Had Megaera know the reason for her prisoners grief, she might have been more sympathetic, but she only let out an impatient huff of breath.

It was then she saw the child approaching. Sohalia’s strange son, already shifting towards his bony nocturnal appearance. He was marching up to the hostile prisoner, bold as brass, with clearly no idea of who or what she was. Megaera surged forward, kicking up sand and crossing the distance quickly. The combination or warrior and mother inside her had her moving to stand protectively at the side of the small child and aim a glare at the mare he addressed. The warning was clear, ears laid flat and teeth flashing for a second, she was not to so much as think about touching a child if the Throat.

"talk talk talk"
ooc: Meg on Guard Duty :)

FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
If I Could Kill You I Would - by Confutatis - 04-14-2015, 07:02 PM
RE: If I Could Kill You I Would - by Hawke - 04-14-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: If I Could Kill You I Would - by Megaera - 04-14-2015, 08:22 PM
RE: If I Could Kill You I Would - by Confutatis - 05-03-2015, 03:36 PM