Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA                

Light lives in the darkness beauty lives in pain
In destruction we may lose ourselves

But still I will remain

A single, pale ear pricked backward as she thought she heard the gentle voice of her sister, and Ophelia turned to look. There she was. Her figure was beautifully charcoal, and her handsome, thoughtful son was at her side. The young mare lit up with joy, causing Tinek to lift his own head in surprise at the sudden surge of emotion. "Ktulu!" she exclaimed, picking up a swift, three-beated gait toward her sister. Cloven hooves made indents in the sand, and she came to a gentle, steady halt once she reached the darker mare and her child.

Tinek grumbled in the distance before running over to the group, wings tucked to his sides in mild irritation. The silver eyed Ktulu thoughtfully, and the emotion that drifted over to Ophelia's bond was one of happiness. Tinek liked Ktulu, apparently, and Ophelia was glad for that. However, the dragon grew fascinated with the miniaturized, four legged beast with the rounded horns. Tinek crawled toward the child and sniffed in his general direction before trilling curiously.

The lack of jovial response from her sister was concerning, and Ophelia's expression fell to concern. Pale brows furrowed over two toned irises that danced between Ktulu's eyes to try and gain some sort of understanding for her change in mood. What could have caused such a chill in her personality? When they said that they needed to talk, fear and concern stabbed through her heart like a knife, and she blinked, confused. "Why?" she asked, trying to hide how much that question injured her.

Did Ktulu no longer trust her? What would she do without her sister? Tinek caught on to the inner turmoil roiling in Ophelia's heart, and he cowered slightly, afraid of the extent of the emotions as well as the quality. The silver dragon slunk to behind Ophelia's foreleg, curling against her quietly. "What is going on?" she asked.

BG | dragon | horse

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Silver Energy - [Ktu/open] - by Ophelia - 09-22-2012, 09:55 PM
RE: Silver Energy - [Ktu/open] - by Ktulu - 09-22-2012, 10:09 PM
RE: Silver Energy - [Ktu/open] - by Ophelia - 09-26-2012, 11:20 AM
RE: Silver Energy - [Ktu/open] - by Ktulu - 09-29-2012, 03:36 PM
RE: Silver Energy - [Ktu/open] - by Ophelia - 10-05-2012, 05:09 PM
RE: Silver Energy - [Ktu/open] - by Ktulu - 10-05-2012, 09:47 PM