the Rift

Silver Energy - [Ktu/open]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Nail my soul to the middle of a cross that fills this hole
I never understood the Written Word</style>

This time the way Ophelia greeted her was more in her nature than she had when their father and Kri were both present. The manner in which she had greeted had left Ktulu very uneasy, then, like something was off. Neither of them usually greeted the other with such reservation even when others were present. Neither of them called the other 'sister' that she could remember. Ktulu always greeted her sister as 'Ophelia' or 'Phi' and Phi had always called her 'Ktulu' or 'Ktu'. There was no doubt in her mind that something had been wrong with Ophelia then, and that had been solidified with the way she had spoken to their father.

Ktulu watched her pale sister's features as they turned from happiness to concern, just as she knew them to when something was wrong. There was no feeling of something being innately wrong as there had been before. Her question of why they had to talk and the nearly hidden look of hurt pulled at her heart now when it hadn't before when she chose to stand by their father rather than her sister.

What was going on?

"I want to talk to you about your actions when father came to talk to Kri about Jackal being stolen from the Foothills." She clarified. "You were not acting like yourself and I found it very disconcerting." Here she grew quiet and tipped an ear forward to listen for Ophelia's response and explanation of her odd behavior.

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Silver Energy - [Ktu/open] - by Ophelia - 09-22-2012, 09:55 PM
RE: Silver Energy - [Ktu/open] - by Ktulu - 09-22-2012, 10:09 PM
RE: Silver Energy - [Ktu/open] - by Ophelia - 09-26-2012, 11:20 AM
RE: Silver Energy - [Ktu/open] - by Ktulu - 09-29-2012, 03:36 PM
RE: Silver Energy - [Ktu/open] - by Ophelia - 10-05-2012, 05:09 PM
RE: Silver Energy - [Ktu/open] - by Ktulu - 10-05-2012, 09:47 PM