the Rift

Plots of everything

Leeka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Like most, Leeka needs a little nudge and I think I'll finally begun settling on the direction I want to take her in. I'll be sending her into the medic field to learn some skills but I kinda want her to be a battle medic, if you catch my drift. So, who wants to teach her fancy footwork? I'd prefer Edgers for the moment while the invasion stuff is going on . Headbutting for other reasons can be found for another time. Or if someone could teach her some herb-stuff, thats good too.

Friends, Frienemies, and straight out nemisis' are in great demand. There is still a lot to Leeka I've yet to flesh out so if you'd like to test her boundaries I have the cuffs ready to go. Leeka is pretty nice still, so potential BFF's are totally an option and she won't bicker about boundaries so don't let herds stop you. Might be a little rough with Fallers at the moment though, for good reason xD

A shout to Edgers, need in-herd bonding. No need to be the shy guy!

Also, any tips regarding magic suggestions would be awesome. -----> Anti-magic Suggestions?

For Hearth, I've some mischief planned for her. Pure, aimless, and innocent wandering into herdland turf. Of course, I'll start with the lands she was invited too but otherwise Hearth knows....absolutely nothing |D Not of the Gods, not of the murders, hardly of the herds themselves.... zip, nodda thing.

Zahra Posts: 64
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 2 Years
Hanna :: Common Kitsune :: Fire & Ilham :: Bark Spider :: None Riven
Would love to thread Zahra and Hearth after the invasion, if you are interested!

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo
Destrier? :D

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Leeka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
@[Zahra] Of course! Hearth would love to be a play date ^^

@ [Destrier] Perfect! Would he be willing to teach her too? If not, I'm fine with them just meeting, I'm sure he'll be influential either way