the Rift

[OPEN] Shit out of luck. [Diesel Capture]

Diesel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: 2dtakqb.jpg]
DIESEL
Scream for Me

I do not like these fields. They are too happy. If I could thrive on the joy of others that would be one thing, but that is not the case. The setting sun, however, makes it become a more comfortable situation. The air begins to cool as the light grows dimmer, and I wonder how much longer it will be before dark surrounds us. A bored, disgruntled sigh passes my lips as I find myself a few bushes to sleep by. I do not like the idea of just lying out in the open, exposed for all to see. Of course, the bushes do not provide me much cover, if at all, but the thought is comforting. I lower myself to the ground and stretch out, appearing more like a dead horse than a sleeping one. When I wake, I shall have to find something entertaining to do. My time in Helovia so far has been much too tranquil. I cannot help but wonder if I am loosing my edge, or if there is something about the residents of Helovia that they simple know to avoid me. Perhaps it is a combination that is leading to my increasing despondency. With another beleaguered sigh, I close my eyes and am soon fast asleep, snoring loudly.

It does not occur to me that some may be passing through on the way back from the invasion, or that Basiners may be seeking revenge from my failed stealth on Deimos. Of course they would take it personally, thinking that there was something specifically fantastic about their glorious leader that would make him my target. I suppose he is special - he is their leader - but beyond that there is nothing that puts him above the others, at least in my eyes. But they do not know that, as I do not know just how sensitive they are to having the Reaper targeted by my sly spy eye. It should make things rather... interesting.

328 words
Feel free to touch/shove/beat/magick xD

Messages In This Thread
Shit out of luck. [Diesel Capture] - by Arah - 04-17-2015, 08:36 PM
RE: Shit out of luck. [Diesel Capture] - by Diesel - 04-17-2015, 10:31 PM
RE: Shit out of luck. [Diesel Capture] - by Arah - 04-18-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: Shit out of luck. [Diesel Capture] - by Diesel - 04-19-2015, 10:26 PM