the Rift

Plot with Najya or Calder?

Calder Posts: 23
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 6 (Birdsong) HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Kiki
Hi All!

I've got two who need some action now that things have calmed down a bit and I'm used to the swing of things.

First, I have @[Najya] who recently joined the Edge. She needs friends! In the herd, out of the herd - she'd be up for either. She's a worldly sort and a talker. Came to Helovia with basically nothing so she'd be up for anything as far as friends, conflicts, relationships, etc.

Then there's Calder who literally *just* made up his mind about going to the Basin. He's sort of the strong, silent type. Cut ties with his old herd after a natural disaster and is trying to figure his life out / adapt to a life outside of the tiny herd he's lived in forever. Needs to break out of his shell a little. Also needs all kinds of relationships. Friends, people to get under his skin, etc.

Any ideas? :3
Please tag Calder in all posts.
Force & magic are permitted but please check before inflicting severe and/or permanent damage.
Pixel by Sourful

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
Well, within the Basin I have Sialia, and Glacia.... Then hopefully Ash... Sialia is warrior girl, selfish, egotistic, loves her daughter a lot... Heart breaker? Maybe they could meet? The Glacia is her daughter, and well, she's very observant of like. Allot. And very strong willed, as well as curious

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
Im so sorry I have been super busy lately but expect a reply from tilney soon and we can start threading!

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Hawke Posts: 26
Hidden Account
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 1.5 Years || Orangemoon
Hades :: Greater Sooty Owl :: None Tribs
Calder and Carnassial could be friends perhaps. Sial is a good guy as long as you're not a pegasus x'D

Hearth Posts: 22
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 8 (FF) HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Locks
Leeka and Najya! They sound like they'd get along great! Edgers unite!

And of course, Hearth and Calder would be interesting as well. She's one for chilling out, might even gab about old times.
  • Permission granted to harm Hearth and use magic against her, but withhold from dismemberment and death.

• Also, please tag Hearth in Threads!

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
POST WITH ME
WHY WON'T YOU POST WITH ME
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Najya Posts: 90
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 7 (Tallsun) HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
A'mal :: Plain White Dragon :: Shock Breath Kiki
Nessie - Yes! Calder should definitely meet one or both of your girls when he gets to the Basin! Sialia would definitely test him so that would be super fun, bahah.

Neverrmind - Take your time!! Real life comes first (and i've been crazy busy the past few weeks too, so no problem!!) We'll get to it :)

Tribs - Yaaaasssss. Calder should def thread with Sial once they're in the same place. Calder has antlers, no wings. So they're good. Hah.

Locks - Yes please to either or both! xD Naj likes to talk to everybody and I can definitely see how Calder and Hearth would get along. Maybe they could bump into each other and we can just see how it goes. :)

Sarah - It's because you smell funny. |: Whatevs I'll post for you. Bossypants. <3

Let me know if people want me to start a few threads - tues, wed, thurs are my crazy days at work (I work terrible hours and it's hard to post) but I'll see what I can do! :DDDD

Please tag NAJYA in all replies. 
Force & magic are permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.
Thank you!
pixel base

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
Caleb and Najya could be fun? :D