Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

*“AU—“*

BOOM!!

*”REE—“

BOOM!!

*”EL.”*

BOOM!!

Well, shit. There was no mistaking who that was.

I groaned and rolled over onto my feet, while you still stayed plastered on my face, kinda against my eye, still sleeping like a baby. I ain’t even gonna front, that kid kinda kicked my ass. I was just laying down somewhere, trying to nap off the throbbing and the pain—at least, until I was ripped from deep, velvety black sleep, pulled back into sore and achy muscles and into the glorious world of bright light and shouting. And explosions.

Figures she would find herself back here. Lil’ Shawty.

I didn’t even really mind being woken up like that. I hadn’t seen the lil’ thing in some time—and she had been alone then, so I didn’t even know if she had a Ma or a Pa lookin’ out for her. Call me some paranoid mammy or whatever, but it felt nice to know she was still around and alive and kickin’ hard enough to explode some shit. And scream. That too.

I saw her not too far from me, standing there, talking to someone--I guess it was that scary-ass dog that sat down next to her? I cocked a brow, walking my stiff-ass closer, and I started hearing her words a little bit more clearly:

*"Stop being a tit."*

“Who you callin’ a tit?” I asked, and at that point you started stirring on my face, woken up by the vibration of my voice. You sort of shook your little head to clear the blur in your tiny eyes, and you blinked at her, at the dog that sat there all buff and fuckin’ terrifying, blearingly asking me what was going on. But I had nothin’ to give you, because I didn’t know myself.

I furrowed my brow, looking at how agitated Lil’ Shawty seemed to be—how tense she was all over her body. And it wasn’t until I came closer and I almost stepped on her that I saw that there was a child hiding in the grasses, curled up as hard as her tiny body could be curled. Something dropped in me when I saw tear-stains running down those pale cheeks; I snorted hard and suddenly you were wide awake, because you caught the spark in my head and you knew shit was going down.

“…what happened, Shawty?” I asked, low and quiet and concerned, my eyes turned onto the tiny embodiment of chaos.

[MAMA ROS HERE TO KICK SOME TIT]
@[Auriel]
@[Shida]

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
The Reality of Displacement - by Auriel - 04-18-2015, 01:57 PM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Shida - 04-19-2015, 11:16 AM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Roskuld - 04-19-2015, 02:08 PM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Auriel - 04-20-2015, 04:33 PM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Shida - 04-20-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Roskuld - 04-21-2015, 11:07 AM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Auriel - 04-22-2015, 08:33 AM