the Rift

[OPEN] The Reality of Displacement

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
Shida
You can tell me when it's over if the high was worth the pain.

I clamp my lips together as Ros tells me to be nice. If she knew what a tit Auriel could be, I'm sure she'd have a different tune. But for right now, we had bigger fish to fry.

"All I know is that some big equine fuckers came down at dawn. They started yelling and then just attacked. Ma was fighting ... but I saw Da leading some unicorns from the Basin around the back. " How was it Auri couldn't remember that they were called the Basin. The herd only bitched about them picking on us every fucking day. "He led them in one of our secret entrances .."

ohshit. Did Da betray our herd? I don't really have loyalty to anyone, but the thought sort of stung. I mean, if he was going to fuck everyone over ... did he not care about us? Ma was fighting the big fuckers, so it certainly didn't seem like she knew. And Auri and I were in the middle of the goddam battle unable to do a fucking thing.

Why didn't Da tell us?

I swallow my doubt, because right now I can't really deal with it. "Ma was beaten up pretty bad. She's prolly still in the Falls .. That big fucker, the first one who came, said that it was his land now. I didn't really hear much after that, since I came to follow tit-, I mean Auriel. But yeah -" I agreed, nodding with what my twin had already said. "We'll go with you."

The ghost of a joke about explosions touched my lips, but disappeared. Right now, I didn't feel like explosions. I actually sort of felt like tears. Our home was no longer our home, and even though I don't give two dicks about the Falls, it hurts to think that Da just abandoned all of us. Auriel and Ma maybe, but not me.

I fall silent, my baby blues staring at Ros pleadingly. I just want her to fix things, or to tell me what to do. At my heels, Princess whines and leans up against my legs. His onyx gaze looks surprisingly soft amidst the rest of his black/molten appearance.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
The Reality of Displacement - by Auriel - 04-18-2015, 01:57 PM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Shida - 04-19-2015, 11:16 AM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Roskuld - 04-19-2015, 02:08 PM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Auriel - 04-20-2015, 04:33 PM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Shida - 04-20-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Roskuld - 04-21-2015, 11:07 AM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Auriel - 04-22-2015, 08:33 AM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Shida - 04-24-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: The Reality of Displacement - by Roskuld - 04-25-2015, 12:25 PM