the Rift

Helping Hands | Gaucho v Sialia

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

I was running a tad late. But, Glacia would not stop talking and showing me her dried plants. I mean, I love her, but child, not right now. But I was quickly making up lost time by the large fast gate that carried me to our said meeting place.

The day was actually pretty good weather for the north this time of year, with a light breeze, and a clear sky. If you where unused to the weather it might have a bite to it, but for me it felt like a fairly warm fall day.

I wasn't sure what to expect, other than a huge pegasus. Named Gaucho. I had never met the beast in my life, but that was the description given to me when I had received the news that he had accepted the challenge to a spar with me. I wonder if the description given to him was equally vague. It more than likely was. Either way, I'm sure that I would know him when I saw him. After all, he was probably the only pegasus up in this area at the time being. And the hybrid mare I already knew, so she didn't count.

As I near the said meeting place, I slow my trot to a quiet walk, then to a halt, peering through the trees, looking for my opponent. As my eyes scan slowly I make note of absence there, absence here... Wait. Back up. My eyes move back to a certain spot. Oh yeah. Look. Giant fucking pegasus.

Holy shit he's huge. I mean, look at those wings. LOOK AT HOW PROUD HE STANDS. He's standing there all majestic and shit, and waiting for me to make my appearance. But I'm kinda okay with standing here, because he has wings. Wait. Wings.

HA!

I can go for his wings. As long as he doesn't poke my eye out with that shit. They are huge. Oh my god. Sia, focus. You are not chickening out right now. You asked for this, you fucking volunteered as tribute. So, get your ass out there and fight this giant bird. Yep. Okay.

Plan of execution. Quietly move through the trees until you are facing his left side close to the shoulder, then burst through like the scared chicken you are, and go for that left wing of his. If you can manage it, and he doesn't move, bite down at the joint there. Okay. So that's the plan. Alright.

I take a deep breath, and quietly move away to my right, taking extra care to be quiet, until I had reached my desired position. The sultan is scanning the tree's now, and I hold my breath, waiting until his head is turned from my position. Wait. Wait. Now!

Haunches buckle beneath me as they powerfully shoot me forward towards Gaucho out of the treeline. I am headed towards his left shoulder, and provided he doesn't move, I am aiming for where his wing meets his body. I gain speed as I near him, digging deep into the snow and dirt, and I'm close, but oh there is this patch of ice, and I kinda slipped, and now I am careening towards his shoulder. Okay, change of plans. I brace myself for impact on his left shoulder, pushing forward with my hind end, as I reach him. I attempt to throw my left shoulder into his left shoulder. I don't know if I hit. Oh god, I hope I got him. I quickly spin on my haunches taking off the way I had come, unsure if the numbness in my shoulder is from impact or anticipation for it.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Gaucho]
Words;; 611/800
Notes;; Attack: 1/3
Injuries: N/A

Attack Summary: Sialia waits until his head is turned away from her hiding spot, before bursting out from the tree's towards his left shoulder to bite at where his left wing meets his body. However, as she nears she slips on an icy patch and looses her balance, and changes her plan instead attempting to collide with his left shoulder with her left shoulder. After she thinks she has hit him she spins away from him heading back the direction she came, at the gallop.

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Helping Hands | Gaucho v Sialia - by Gaucho - 04-18-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: Helping Hands | Gaucho v Sialia - by Sialia - 04-23-2015, 01:00 PM
RE: Helping Hands | Gaucho v Sialia - by Gaucho - 04-29-2015, 12:13 PM
RE: Helping Hands | Gaucho v Sialia - by Sialia - 05-04-2015, 12:52 PM
RE: Helping Hands | Gaucho v Sialia - by Gaucho - 05-23-2015, 08:26 PM
RE: Helping Hands | Gaucho v Sialia - by Blu - 06-14-2015, 10:38 PM