the Rift

[OPEN] Grow them thick

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca

So many changes had been happening around Helovia, even in the Dragon's Throat with the sudden changes in ranks, new creations being built and the assistance for the other herds being offered. The rush of activity made my head spin, and I couldn't help but feel that I needed to step away from the hustle and bustle to take a little bit of time to myself. For the past few days, Pongo was my only company, being the ever loyal companion that he is. It was interesting, how much like a child he was to me, I knew that I would do anything to protect him and that he would be a part of me for the rest of my life. I was unsure if he felt the same, but it seemed that he had no interest in being anywhere else other than my side.

As we walked through the forest, nothing but our footsteps to break the evening's silence kept us aware of our own presence. Pongo was growing tired, his head drooping towards the ground whenever I wasn't looking. He knew whenever I glanced at him, because his would raise his crown back up to it's full height, trying to prove to me that he would keep going. The little antelope was still just considered a calf and he needed to get his rest soon. I smiled softly when we came to a small clearing. "We can rest here, Pongo. We can return home in the morning." Before I could even finish my sentences, he was curling up at my feet in a little ball, tucking his nose close to his body. I stood protectively over him, draping my lengthy mane across his body in a makeshift blanket before allowing myself to dose off into a light sleep while I stood...

There was no way for me to tell just how long I had been asleep before Pongo began urgently nudging my legs to wake me. "What, what? What's wrong?" Now that he had my full attention, he calmly stood before me while pricking his large ears forward and tilting his head to the side. I could vaguely feel his confusion and curiosity, though I couldn't make the connection as to why until I heard the strange sounds as well. A...jingling? No, too soft...Clanking? Too hard...The bongo's large ears must have caught the sounds before I could, but I couldn't answer his questioning gaze. "I don't know dear, I'm not sure what it is..." By now, both of us were inspecting the area for the source of the mysterious noises.
@[Camon] - Let me know if you don't want to be tagged, hope you don't mind Morri joining!
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
Grow them thick - by Camon - 04-18-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: Grow them thick - by Morrigan - 04-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: Grow them thick - by Camon - 04-22-2015, 02:26 PM