Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

Sore muscles were nothing that the dark mare was unfamiliar with and had it only been sore muscles she'd been stuck with she wouldn't have bothered to see the healers after her fight had ended. She was worried about her left leg because it had taken the force of Talion's kick. Fear pulled at her mind, the idea that she could be permanently injured, lame gnawed at her insides and made her light headed. She couldn't live her life that way. She just couldn't She'd sooner throw herself off of the Edge and let her body be smashed against the rocks below before she lived her life crippled and good for nothing.

One by one the battles were ending and Ktulu limped her way toward Resplendence, her ears back and teeth clenched against the throbbing pain. Deep tissue bruising, that's what it had to be. It just had to be. Nothing to worry about. But what if it was broken? What if it was cracked? 'You wouldn't be walking.' Eytan rumbled as he moved beside Ktulu. The bear was no medical expert and really didn't know if what he was saying was true or not, but he exhuded a confidence that made Ktulu's worrying calm.

"Resplendence." She said the mare's name as she approached. She didn't know her or the black and white mare very well, but she knew both were healers. The black and white had healed her after the captain competition in the edge, but she closer to Resplendence. "My left leg is injured. Could you look at it? Please."

"."
@[Resplendence]
ooc://
Subperiosteal hematoma - A bone has a thin covering called the periosteum, and a direct force can cause an injury with bleeding beneath this covering, resulting in a subperiosteal hematoma.

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! Little Toy Guns [Post-Invasion Healing] - by Ktulu - 04-19-2015, 11:24 AM