the Rift

[OPEN] !! Little Toy Guns [Post-Invasion Healing]

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

Finally the battle drew to a resounding close.

Ghost looked on to Archibald as he responded, her eyes narrowed with a puzzled face "you won’t try to kill me if I do?" she laughed awkwardly as her body shook in pain. Slowly, she closed her eyes and began to hobble away from him "I might-" her breathy voice broke off as she winced in pain and stretched her wings out to keep a better footing. She gave up on trying to spit out her words of bitter regret, if only she had known about Midas, if only- if only, if only, bullshit she scolded herself. Perhaps perhaps if she knew of Midas’ refusal of alliance then maybe she might have had a better chance of deterring it, but who was she to say she could stop a war? It might have meant nothing in the grand scale of things and she was just looking for an answer that was no longer needed. Was this what defeat did to you? Trying to find explanations for a mistake she hadn’t known she was making until it was too late. Instead, and deciding she had not the voice to finish what she was saying, Ghost halted and turned to nod once to the Dauntless. It was one of calculation and respect, the banshee was annoyed at her loss by all means, but she acknowledged his win all the same. She held little resentment, her family was one full of cracked smiles and cold animosity, but she was not one.

It was time to return to the wilds once again, but not without being stitched back together again, so to say.

She carried on her painful walk, following a rather exuberant but helpful looking red dragon until he brought her before a one eared mare whom Archibald had pointed to earlier. The Cadaverous was enduring a number of injuries, though she was still quite able to walk, there weren’t all that many bruises on her legs thankfully. Ghost said nothing, for what could she say? “Thanks for the war and healing me after” she wasn’t sure that she could keep the slick venom from her words so she kept her lips tight. The sprite may have made mistakes, but she wasn’t about to piss off a healer when she had a nostril split and her shoulder sliced open.

Instead, her weary gaze bored into this golden-eyed mare with all life and joy devoid in them, just pain. Her mind wandered away from the battlefield and to that of her bonded, her wolf friend who had rightly stayed out of the fight. He was somewhere, lingering near the borders of the Hidden Falls awaiting the return of his battered companion. After this was done, she would return to him.

[ooc: main injuries:

- The left side of her body has a long cut from sort of mid stomach area to her nose. I’d say her nose/shoulder/neck area took the worst of it.
- Chest injury from Archibald’s big feet both bruised and cut because he has studded shoes.

The rest I think will heal by themselves. Danke! <3]
Underneath it all, we're just savages, hidden behind shirts, ties and marriages
How could we expect anything at all, we're just animals, still learning how to crawl
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! Little Toy Guns [Post-Invasion Healing] - by Ghost - 04-21-2015, 10:45 AM