the Rift

[OPEN] I don't see the problem.

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

The giant stood with his panting companion, ears moving atop his massive head to listen for any sign of life. Most of his herd was still in the cusp of the land, healing and resting. Some he knew to have gone off into the forest to explore all of the rises and falls of the waterfalls. The Dauntless Czar wondered if any had followed him. It seemed that he had been discovered, but if he had been truly followed he did not know. The shuffling of hooves in the grass made his ears pin down on the newcomer, but the wind was against him. It did not bring scent, and Archibald did not tip his crown to look upon the demi-girl with his molten gold eyes until she spoke to him. Her voice was familiar, and as he looked upon her he knew her. She stood with the gangly innocence that whispered a body of power to come, much like his own boys had at her age. Oh, they had aged much slower, it was true, but this girl that stood on the hill was infused with the blood of Gods, and like he had seen Roskuld before her, the Earth Child grew. Loretta lifted her head to assign an amber gaze to the princess of the wild, but she was not needed, and her attention fell away as she rested back in the cool grass. Archibald sighed, turning his body just slightly to walk towards the girl.

When the distance was closed enough between them to just a few horse-lengths, Archibald stopped. He did not want to make the child uncomfortable, and was not aware of the size of her personal space desire. "Yes, I lived here before." He started, voice deep but smooth like rich, dark oak. "It looked very different. In the heart of the territory was once where the only waterfall was located. The rest of the land was a labyrinth of forest-covered mountain paths, and it was glorious. I knew every twist and turn, each bend of the tree and whisper of the wind." Archibald lifted his head to look at the beauty around him and the girl. It was so different, but it was not bad. But the blow of it no longer being the Foothills that he knew as intimately as he had known his lover stung like a double-barrel kick to the chest. The pain was deep and hollow and it rang in his lungs. "A great darkness overtook all of Helovia and forced us underground. When we emerged, the Gods placed leaders in each of their herds, and this land had been transformed. I think your father wanted redemption for his land, and for a short time, he got it."

table by tamme for use only by time | |art by her too

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
I don't see the problem. - by Isopia - 04-18-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: I don't see the problem. - by Archibald - 04-18-2015, 11:07 PM
RE: I don't see the problem. - by Isopia - 04-18-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: I don't see the problem. - by Archibald - 04-21-2015, 03:24 PM
RE: I don't see the problem. - by Isopia - 04-21-2015, 08:00 PM