the Rift

[OPEN] I don't see the problem.

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

The stallion kept still and silent as the filly continued to speak. For one so young, and aging so rapidly, she held a fair amount of wisdom. Surely it was the godly blood that ran through her veins, but the words of Ophelia regarding Abraham still rang in the back of his mind. If his son, the hellion that he was, had the potential for wisdom beyond his years, then Isopia could multiply it only exponentially. When she finished, he nodded. "You seem to have a good idea of what must be done. Perhaps you will be able to fulfill part of your purpose for creation in a position such as Storyteller. Only time will tell." Archibald nodded again, offering the smallest hint of a smile to the demi-girl.

Loretta moved then, coming to stand on Archibald's left. Are you going to tell her what we were doing when she found us? Archibald shifted his golden eyes down to his companion for just a moment, before turning around to walk down the hill he had come from. The Dauntless looked over his mammoth shoulder and motioned with his massive head for the growing girl to follow him. "Walk with me." His voice was steady, not asking for her presence but also not commanding it. Simply, he was neutral, almost kind, but he did not stop his forward momentum. If she decided to join him, she would, but if she wanted to attend to other duties--such as exploring her new home further--Archibald would let her be.

Assuming she would follow, however, he turned his head forward and moved towards the heart of the land. He stayed silent for several moments before he spoke again. "I understand you know a bit about be, but I am not sure you know everything. I have four children. My first, a filly by the name of Callisto, however, was stillborn. When you stumbled upon Loretta and I, we had been searching the lands for her grave. We did not find it. When your father changed these lands, part of her memory that the Windtossed Foothills held was taken."

table by tamme for use only by time | |art by her too

@[Isopia]

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
I don't see the problem. - by Isopia - 04-18-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: I don't see the problem. - by Archibald - 04-18-2015, 11:07 PM
RE: I don't see the problem. - by Isopia - 04-18-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: I don't see the problem. - by Archibald - 04-21-2015, 03:24 PM