the Rift

[PRIVATE] gold crown on a silk pillow [Elsa]

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
Watching the invasion, dodging around idiots clashing together, you decide that you’re not needed. More invaders showed up than could possibly be needed. It seems your herdsmen do not care to defend their homes. Idiots. It’s only slightly disappointing that you’ve caused way less chaos than you could have. Regardless, as you dodge around flying hooves, your eyes are continuously searching for Snowflake. You know she’s got to be around her somewhere…

Finally, you spot her, defeating the enemy that has dared to lay hooves on her. Laying eyes on the fool, even through your drug hazed mind, you are careful to put his form to memory. You’ll find him and destroy him later (despite the fact that Snowflake has already taught him a lesson, it seems). For now, your focus is only on the creamy woman that you love. Thundering towards her, rushing through masses of bodies that don’t want to move but that you force to, your chest is heaving as you finally come upon her.

“Snowflake!” you call out above the din of too many bodies around you. You’re uncomfortable in such a large crowd, and you have such exciting news that you’d rather share it somewhere a little more private anyways. Nosing at her neck a few times, trying to catch her attention, you guide her back into the winding, twisting halls of the home the two of you have come to know so well. “Did he hurt you badly? I’ll kill him,” you mutter as your eyes run over her body, dancing on each crease and crevice of her skin, looking for signs that she is wounded to a level that your meeting should wait. Luckily, you see only a few scratches and wounds upon her. It is nothing that she cannot handle, you suspect.

“I have good news,” you spit out, uncannily vocal in comparison to your usually quiet demeanor. You can hardly contain the excitement that floods your face and you begin to shift restlessly back and forth. “I did this, for you,” you carry on, glee at the chaos and good fortune that has surrounded you working its way into your bones. “You’re going to be queen!”

Reaching out your nose towards her, eager for her to share in your praise and excitement, you hold your breath. She is going to be excited… right? Just think of the advantages you’ve given your family and your children. Just think of what lengths you have gone to, for her. You just know she’s going to be happy, even if she’s a little tired from her battle. She has had her eye stolen from her, but you have just given her the world on a plate. All she needs to do now is take it.

OOC| For @[Elsa]. I know Oxy is technically an outcast and can’t make a private thread here, but since this thread is essentially set while the invasion is still on-going, I’d appreciate it if you all would honor that (or at least message me first).
Oxy
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
It was funny, that even when Aaron went running away, nothing felt better. There was no final hurrah, or glory parade. No feasts, no parties, no festivities. She was just a devoid shell, and was showing herself the way to the door. Just because she had “won,” meant nothing. To follow his place was ten other invaders, and they were outnumbered by a gross amount.

Blood was still falling from the wound on her nose; it was a gross color of purple and black. She could barely even walk at this point; the hole in her thigh ached, causing an ungraceful hitch with every step. Edgar sat quietly in her poll, the only place still not stained with dirt and blood. Even he was unnaturally quiet, curling up with exhaustion against her ears. Where were they going to go? First, they had to find the girls, because lord knows if they are still here she is going to put every ounce she had into making sure they could get out of here walking. If one of them even touches them, she will kill them.

Although, it seems they won’t be taking a peaceful exit. Instead, Oxy comes tumbling forward. What could he possibly want? For someone who was a fighter, he sure looked like he hadn’t even touched another. There was no protest, because she was just too tired, and so she followed quietly to where he took her. The funny thing though, is when they stop; he is worried about her health. All things considered, she was still walking, and that was pretty good considering the odds that were against her. She just laughs; it was strained, exhausted, and filled with astonishment. Elsa should not be the first priority, instead, their still missing daughters should be. "It doesn't matter. They'd just kill you if you tried." Way to be optimistic. She did have a point though, they did come here with the intent of running them out, by any means.

She cringes at the excitement of this so called "good" news. Heaven and hell must be frozen if this is the definition of good. Edgar stirs also, uncomfortably shifting to wrap more up in her hair. The poor bird had tried so hard, and both of them were slightly offended by that insinuated happiness in his voice. Yet, her horrible day just got worse. 'I did this, for you. Queen.' That is what she heard. For the first time since she had met him, she was actually infuriated. The fact that she had, and still did, love him, made her stomach turn and she just wanted to explode. She wanted to hit him, to scream at him, and to run. Neither of those choices could be taken, and so instead she was left with the weapon of her tongue. As he reaches for her, she jerks her head backwards, so roughly that it sends Edgar flying off her head, onto her back, and plops him onto the ground. He squawks, and her attention is momentarily pulled to him as she reaches her muzzle down, letting him grab hold of her long mane and pull himself back up.

Turning to him then, she just started crying. It hurt so bad to cry, because there were no tears left, so she had to force them out. There was nothing she could possibly say to make this better. Instead, she just had to agree with him. "The queen of nothing." Her voice quivers, and she looks at him with a broken heart. "They could have killed me. They could have Shida and Auriel. There is nothing for me to be." She was homeless, honor-less, and jobless. It just sucked, because whomever he thought was going to help them, was no doubt just taking advantage of the naive side of him. So all she could do was cry, because there was no one to blame but herself.

"Talking"
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
Frowning as your woman implies that you couldn’t take down one measly invader (never mind the whole other hoard of them that had arrived), you snort indignantly but move on. You’ll find him later, whoever he is… Snowflake will tell you, just like when she told you who took her eye. You killed that fucker too. Smirking proudly at that memory (one you’d like to drift off more fully into), you instead try to focus your attentions back on your woman. Imagine your surprise, then, when Snowflake doesn’t return your joy. She pulls away from you and then… cries?

Retracting your nose, you furrow your brow in confusion, and then… her words. Queen of nothing? “No,” you sort of rumble, then try to step forward again. You don’t like her crying and, even though you don’t really know how to fix it, you don’t want her to hurt like this. Admittedly, she is right about T1 and 2 (Shida and Auriel? Are those their names?), but you… sort of had that under control. Kind of… ok, not really at all. But whatever. They didn’t die… you think. So it doesn’t really matter anymore. It’s fine.

“I tried to find you, and tell you not to fight,” you explain, trying to make her understand that you didn’t mean for her to get hurt. You don’t stutter, because you’re not nervous and because you’re not unsure, those words aren’t in your vocabulary, but if you knew how to be cautious, if you knew how to be tender, those words would not have come so freely. I… I tried to find you. I just… I wanted to tell you, I should have told you, not to be… not to… not to fight… That’s what you meant to say, what you should have said, but you don’t know how to be anything different than what you are.

“T1 would have blown anybody up who tried to hurt them. They’re fine,” you reassure her, but even as you say those words, your eyes are searching the forest for signs of them, because… at least in that instance, you can recognize that Snowflake is right. She’s the better mother, the better parent, the better… She’s better. You’re just you. But you did what you did with a good heart and good intentions. She’s got to understand that. She’s got to stop crying, because you need her to know, she has to know, she has to understand, she has to… She has to do what? It’s her life, she’s chosen to accept you. You need her. Not the other way around.

“No, the queen of everything. The queen of the Falls. Queen Snowflake- everybody’s going to bow to you.” And you don’t really know what to do, or how to cheer her up, but you can try. Backing away from her, making room between the two of you, you extend one knee and wrap your down and around. And you don’t know if it will make a difference or not, and you don’t know how to help her, but you know that you’ve got to try something, because she’s supposed to be happy, not sad, and maybe you didn’t exactly go about this all the right way, but you tried. For her.

@[Elsa] – Sorry it took a minute, hard to write Oxy when he’s feeling weird like this.
Oxy
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Listening silently to his words was worse than fighting. Sitting there and having nothing to do was torture. Every happy, optimistic word was like a stab into her flesh. It was embedding itself so deep that pulling it out later seemed impossible. The pain would just sit there and fester; her body and mind would have to work around it. All these tries and promises were worse than lies. If this was what he did for her that meant everything was her fault. Sitting atop the Falls like an arrogant bitch would only make things a thousand times worse. That is when he bows, and she can’t take it. With the small amount of energy she can scrape up, she moves towards him and falls to her knees. Edgar screeches, flying from her head off into the wilderness. He cannot do this right now, not with all of her skeletons trying to come back to life. With all the might in the world, she tries to push him back up with her shoulder and neck, even if it is impossible. He will always be stronger, and always be better. Her knees grind across the grasses, leaving stains across the length of her legs. “Please stop,” she begs, her voice pleading as if she was being killed.

With her final shove in attempt to stop him from his so-called “recognition”, she collapses to the ground, her body heaving with emotion. It doesn’t matter that the grasses have started to tear at with her wounds, because the mental ones hurt much worse. The option of standing and dying at the violence of the invaders was much more preferable to this. At least then she had some dignity that would last, maybe even a martyr-status. Her eyes were raw, and red. They puffed around the edges in a grotesque and ugly manner. This is what was left of his snowflake. There was nothing, and why could he not see that? He made the smart decision of going with the obvious winner, while she was an idiot and stood against them. He could keep Shida and Auriel safe, and she couldn’t. Suddenly, what was a simple exhaustion was manifesting as all of her problems and stresses. This is what happens to her decrepit mind; Shida, Auriel, and Oxy were much better off without her. "That’s not how this works,” she begins quietly. “I will not be allowed in here ever again. Even if I was, it would hurt those who actually had my back.” Her voice was pointed at the end, laced with the silent venom she had thought she had lost long ago. “I appreciate-“ She nearly choked on the word, the lie so blatant that it burned through her teeth. “-what you tried to do. But it is a fairytale. Those don’t exist, and they never will.” Again she inhaled, reminding herself she needed to breathe. “Just make sure you keep the girls safe.” Her eyes grew hard, because he had to know what she meant. There was no way she was dragging them out into the wild with her, and if he had the ins with this group, he needed to raise them here himself.

She did not deserve love, and she never will. Even her own children would have to leave her now. That left Edgar, who could only take so much before his little heart was under more pressure than he could handle. In the back of her mind, she wanted him to stay, to make it all better, to come up with something that would work. Even if it meant that he began screaming at her, yelling that she had failed would be better than whatever this was. Yet, was she not the pot calling the kettle black, with expecting to have magical fairytale dreams to come true? "I don't deserve you," she said, falling silent. She could not even look at him anymore. Maybe she was overreacting, but she didn't understand how to work with these strange, controlling feelings.

"Talking"
[Don't worry about it. ^^ I completely understand. :)]
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.