the Rift

[PRIVATE] far from any road [Abraham, Hawke]

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

Only mere seconds had passed since the young stallion began to walk towards the oasis when he was joined by something tiny. Dark brows knit together as Abraham turned his head to look down on the baby pegasus. The white-marked boy snorted, his eerie gaze blazing down on the child. He was smaller than the last colt they had met--Volterra--and certainly younger than the arrogant boy had been when they first met. Abraham's first thought as how this boy would react to the burning flame of his white dragon companion, and Gwyneverre chuckled and let a small flame dissolve from her lips. Brienne looked to her older sister with wonder, head filling with the memories of the moment from both Abraham and her sister. The golden princess smiled darkly and looked down to the youngster. She opened her jaws some, but nothing came from her young jaws. Scowling, she continued to glide for a few paces. Her young wings grew tired, however, as they neared the water. Landing on Abraham's croup, she rode her bonded comfortably. Gwyneverre, older and higher in stamina, still glided above the young titan. When Hawk went to sniff at Abraham's flank, however, Brienne leapt forward and spread her wings, hissing loudly and aggressively toward the colt. Even in her young age, she was protective of Abraham above all else.

The darkling prince smiled, but calmed Brienne through their bond. Gwyneverre smiled proudly, trilling exceptional praises to the young gold. "I am Abraham, and this is Gwyneverre," He motioned to the white, "and that is Brienne. They are dragons." The behemoth boy looked at the colt's own companion, and his eyes clearly displayed the pity he felt. Sure, owls were predators and had their own ability to maul, but they were nothing compared to the dragons that bonded to the monstrous stallion. Snorting again, the monochrome prince turned his eyes. In the distance, a familiar body waded in the water. "Hello, Mordecai." Abraham greeted coolly, stepping into the water and lowering his muzzle to take his fill.

Holy water cannot help you now

See I've come to burn your kingdom down

@[Hawke] @[Mordecai]

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
far from any road [Abraham, Hawke] - by Mordecai - 04-19-2015, 03:52 PM
RE: far from any road [Abraham, Hawke] - by Hawke - 04-19-2015, 04:52 PM