[PRIVATE] When the lightning strikes.

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
<style="padding:5px;">

THE LION WON'T LAY LOW
WHEN THE HOLY MAN'S IN TOWN

A few more steps from the golden mare before she lowered her head slightly; curious as to a certain mark on a large pine before she heard the birds pick back up and die out again. A gentle sigh escaped until she heard a voice appear from the trees. She stepped to the side; swinging her heavy horned head in the direction of the sound as it seemed to resonate through the trees. Was it still afternoon? Rexanna could almost have sworn it was closer to night; the way the trees moved. She could be wrong though; she hadn't been paying attention for quite a few hours. She's aimlessly continued to her stride in these woods with not knowing where she was going to end up.

Rexanna's orbs swiftly streaked across the edge of the woods before seeing a large honey colored stag with antlers that mimicked as such, running through the trees toward her. Her eyes glued to him curiously as he approached closer, stopping just a few feet before her. She had noticed his huge grin and his seemingly excited exterior from coming across another being out here where it seemed as lifeless as a ghost town. Her maw cracked into it's own cheesy grin to him in return as she noticed his own electric greens taking in her appearance. She noticed his bow and returned the favor, golden head dipping slightly; the chain moving in different directions almost like a snake. Rexanna swished her dual colored tail for a moment before she heard his words again, turning her head slightly to his words.

"Oh my, please don't tell me you're lost too." She laughed to him softly; flashing her smile to him once more. The mare shifted her weight and allowed herself to take in his appearance. That golden honey color that adorned most of his body shifted into quite a striking cream color that seemed to spread out in a pattern up onto his neck, but of what she couldn't tell quite yet. She noticed his large horns that adorned his forehead and she wondered just how heavy those had to be; especially as she watched the little lantern hanging from them dangle ever so gently in the breeze. Rexanna watched him for a few moments, slightly taken back at his stunning appearance, but tried her best to not make it known. She took a moment to glance around to see if this male had one of those creatures around him that almost everyone from here had, but couldn't find one.

"Are you new here? You do not have one of those creatures that hangs by you." She spoke softly, curiously, and hoped it wasn't a rude thing to ask. The wind brushing through the leaves, causing a gentle rustle of sound to break the still silence that seemed to accompany this place. "Ah, where are my manners..? I'm Rexanna, I am quite new here." She spoke softly, turning her teal gaze upon him. "And you are?"

"SPEAK!"

Tagged; @[Tilney]
Notes; wooof
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
When the lightning strikes. - by Rexanna - 04-20-2015, 12:10 AM
RE: When the lightning strikes. - by Tilney - 04-20-2015, 06:01 AM
RE: When the lightning strikes. - by Rexanna - 04-20-2015, 02:17 PM
RE: When the lightning strikes. - by Tilney - 04-22-2015, 05:57 AM
RE: When the lightning strikes. - by Rexanna - 04-22-2015, 09:41 PM
RE: When the lightning strikes. - by Tilney - 04-29-2015, 07:24 AM
RE: When the lightning strikes. - by Rexanna - 05-03-2015, 10:02 PM