the Rift

[PRIVATE] When the lightning strikes.

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

I would love to...
She had agreed to assist him weave his way around the trees in search of a way out. Perhaps if they worked together they could find their way from the gloom of these woodlands. While it was so beautiful here, Tilney regrettably found himself wishing he had never stumbled upon it in his travels. The last of the light still cascading between each leaf and twig, there was perhaps just enough light to make it out.
"They are strange, but beautiful" Tilney agreed, his own verdent gaze flicking to his new companions aquatic coloured orbs. A sure and confident smile had found its way onto his now relaxed maw and he soon settled back into his usual optimistic demenor. Still though, the threat night posed still lingered in the back of his sore mind.

Rexanna took in the direction she said she had come from, and he did not hesitate to follow. He marched quickly, level with her shoulder. Retracing their steps seemed like the way to go. "I think I came from north too..." the bronze brute breathed, his nose turning to face the drowning sun once again. This really was such a strange place. His new friend quizzed him, asking where he called home and his broad smile widened.
"As I said I am very new to these lands. Recently though I found lodgings at the Basin. It's very nice there, I hope to call it home one day"

For a stallion who felt so deeply and invested so much emotion in all he did, It was not easy to shift to a strange place and call it 'home'. He needed family in his home; people he loved. Tilney also needed safety and security in his home, friends and community. These things he would hopefully all gain in time at the basin but he currently did not possess. This stallions loved ones were far far away and not even close to this land, his friends too. And while he felt safer then ever past the basins Sentinels and within its mountainous walls he still knew he should not give his trust to every creature within it.
"And you? Where do you call home?" Was his own queerie.

tilney
And Oh there is more to this life

@[Rexanna]
notes; -hiccup-

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
When the lightning strikes. - by Rexanna - 04-20-2015, 12:10 AM
RE: When the lightning strikes. - by Tilney - 04-20-2015, 06:01 AM
RE: When the lightning strikes. - by Rexanna - 04-20-2015, 02:17 PM
RE: When the lightning strikes. - by Tilney - 04-22-2015, 05:57 AM