the Rift

Have I Found My Lands of Forever?

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Things changed, the seasons changed, we all grew up, flowers bloomed one minute and the next were closed up and ready for hibernation. Just like the rest of the world, the herds of Helovia changed, leads, gods, members, numbers, allies, peace, war, it all changed and once the change was completed life must go on and so it did. Chesnut harks flicked effortlessly on my painted skull while I traveled through the ever familiar lands of Helovia, towards the Threshold where I could find new bodies to bring back to our new home. White painted limbs cut through the slowly browning grass of Orangemoon and the piles of fallen leaves while I moved out of the labyrinth of the Falls towards the thickly wooded claiming grounds of sorts, thoughts of what strange creatures I would bump into on this brisk day flitted through my mind like butterflies.
It didn't take long before I found myself in the midst of tall, thick trunks that welcomed newcomers into the lands of Helovia. These trees did a good job of leaving the newcomers confused and lost at the gateway until a more knowledgeable creature came along to sweep them off their hooves and carry them home where they could be warm and safe again. Orchid hued pools of crystal moved with ease, taking in the different sights that were so familiar to me, but easily terrifying to someone who had no idea where they were. Excitement flooded my blue blooded veins as I wove between the trunks, normally I wasn't much of a talker. Social situation and I had an uncomfortable relationship, but today I was looking forward to seeing a new face and meeting someone who didn't know that I had left my herd when they needed me only to return once my mind was put back together. To this newcomer I would just be a smiling face that greeted them at the mysterious gate of the even more mystery filled lands.
The gentle tones of a mare speaking caught my attention, breaking through my thoughts and bringing me crashing back to reality enough that I could alter my direction enough to find myself standing in the company of a gold stained grey and the painted mare I had seen a time or two in the mists of the Edge. Heartstrings panged painfully as memories of the beautiful lands that had once been home were pulled to the front of my mind, but getting to move was a blessing in disguise. There I could leave behind the memories of all that had haunted me and start fresh with a somewhat new outlook on life. A soft smile tugged at the corners of my rosy kissers while my gaze switched between the two. "Osda sunalei. I am Cheveyo of the Hidden Falls. I take it you are new to these lands?"The transition from my mother tongue into Helovian was graceful and easy as the words slipped off of my vocal chords into the briskly cool air of autumn. Clearly the paint was a lost cause, as her heart was already tied to the Edge...but the tall grey stallion would make a good addition to the Falls. A powerhouse such as himself needed to be in a herd of war champions not one of gentle-hearts.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Karalius]
Words;; 552
OOC;; Blaaah, sorry it's kinda short! I'm rusty
Translation;;Osda sunalei - Good morning in Tsalagi

Original Image

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Karalius - 04-20-2015, 07:31 AM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Leeka - 04-20-2015, 11:32 AM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Cheveyo - 04-20-2015, 12:02 PM