the Rift

Have I Found My Lands of Forever?

Karalius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Karalius halted from his strutting smoothly yet in good fashion. Through his clouded lobes he could hear the crackling of the leaves upon the ground that had evidently been disturbed by life. He twisted his cranium into the direction of the sound, to view a dame, young he presumed as her dye showed no signs of aging. There was strength underneath the pretty mahogany and ivory pelt. He pricked his lobes towards her in interest as she came closer. Just as he opened his velveteens to speak, she raised a question aimed towards him. Arching his muscled neck in a bow of the cranium at this stranger, he spoke in a deep tone,

"Good day to you, stranger. I am indeed new to these woods, but I have heard a lot of this land's desirables." He tilted his cranium, "I do find this time of year a rather mellowing one, myself."

At the same moment of replying to this stranger, another moved out of the blur of his golden orbs and into focus. Again, a dame had come to his rescue so to speak. And yet again she was a patterned creature, much like the one who had arrived before yet bore the symbols of which he was accustomed to. If not for those symbols, he thought amusingly to himself, they could almost be from the same nest. How... fulfilling.

The second stranger spoke, much of the same content bearing questioningly at him. Karalius knew it would be impolite and ungentlemanlike not to recipricate to the other 'twin'. "I am indeed new here, miss. I had caught tales of this land along my trip here."

Swiftly executing a turn on the spot to attempt to face both the pretty dames that had come to aid him, the proud brute flexed his rippling muscles and the gold and clouded pelt shone in the fading sunlight as it briskly retreated behind the trees and into the darkness. Here was where his journey had brought him, and he in turn questioned the strangers, both with the same question, "And where do I travel from here?"

Tagged: @[Leeka], @[Cheveyo]

Messages In This Thread
Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Karalius - 04-20-2015, 07:31 AM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Leeka - 04-20-2015, 11:32 AM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Karalius - 04-20-2015, 12:26 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Leeka - 04-20-2015, 02:07 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Colt - 04-20-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Karalius - 04-23-2015, 02:13 AM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Leeka - 04-25-2015, 06:03 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Colt - 04-29-2015, 06:37 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Karalius - 05-12-2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Soren - 05-12-2015, 02:26 PM