the Rift

Have I Found My Lands of Forever?

Colt Posts: 68
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14 hh :: 5 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Dark

Colt ambled through the Threshold, her body tense and eyes darting to every direction. She was on alert, stalking through the forest eagerly, awaiting the arrival of a foolish mutt who thought she was coming for them. Stupid. Voices can be heard, a conversation already begun with what sounded to be at least two others, her ears pricking forward Colt moves in, steel sights locked onto the group that gathered beneath the safety of the undergrowth. A smirk crawls across her lips as she does a sweep of each body, a flaxen mare with intriguing painted markings, a bay mare who was a mess of ebony and alabaster, and a golden flecked stallion. All were equines, how delicious. Stepping forth into their fields of vision, she gives them all a nod in greeting.

"Am I late to the party?" She murmurs to no one in particular, her greediness for all three equines consuming her as she stands between the two mares. What a lucky man, she thinks, wondering how surprised he must be to by wanted by not just one mare, but three. "I'm only here to tell you a few things, since I don't believe in toddling aimlessly and explaining where I reside over and over again, nor do I want to say more than I have to." Blunt, straight to the point, perfect. "I'm known as Colt, and I lead an outcast band. Whether you'd like to join me or not is up to you, I can grant you time to think about joining me, if you so need it." A pause, lips pressed closed as her thoughts whirl and mind clicks, trying to arrange what more she could say. "Because I can't trust any of you, I will not give you any information about my group unless you show an interest in joining. Just know, we do not take the weak or sickly, and those unfit to fight will not be accepted." Clearing her throat, Colt glances at each equine individually, taking note of each. The ebony girl looked weak and soft, as though if you shouted at her and she would collapse into tears and uncontrolled gasps. The flaxen looked more hardy, but Colt still doubted her abilities. And then there was the stallion, tall, slender yet stout, he seemed like a good candidate for the Empire. "This invitation goes out to all three of you," she concludes, eyeing them and eagerly awaiting their responses and reactions to her briefing of the Empire.
"TALK TALK TALK"
- uhm colt is crashing because oops a gathering of equines required her presence -

HAPPINESS IS A WARM GUN

[Image: 5518a658038f0]
The Equine Empire wants YOU! Assuming you refers to an equine.
Join the movement.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Karalius - 04-20-2015, 07:31 AM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Leeka - 04-20-2015, 11:32 AM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Karalius - 04-20-2015, 12:26 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Leeka - 04-20-2015, 02:07 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Colt - 04-20-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Karalius - 04-23-2015, 02:13 AM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Leeka - 04-25-2015, 06:03 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Colt - 04-29-2015, 06:37 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Karalius - 05-12-2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Soren - 05-12-2015, 02:26 PM