the Rift

Have I Found My Lands of Forever?

Karalius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Karalius spotted the tilted cranium of the first who had come to meet him, with what he sensed was a positive reaction to his reciprocation. I wonder. The buzz of excitement that rippled off her body was something that the proud brute sensed immediately, although for what purpose she did this remained a mystery to him. As he felt the dying year's breath blowing into his dappled pelt, he gazed at the new world in all its splendour of Orangemoon. The greens, oranges and browns that culminated into one season had focussed themselves on this one patch of territory that felt like a gateway into a new world. Whether this world was bountiful and beneficial to the brute was yet to be discovered.

Yet turning his attentions back to the two dames, he got the impression that they knew one another, which was only proven right by the greeting to the other. So that one's Cheveyo, he thought with an emotion that would be deemed creepy to anyone who would be able to read his mind. Karalius was not one to form emotional attachments, just the impulse of a pretty face.

After listening to what the dame had to say, he came to learn the name of his aid: Leeka. It never occurred to Karalius that there had been hesitation in the dame's voice when guiding him about this land, Helovia. He tilted his own cranium in interest at the thought of settling here in whatever corner of the land that he thought he would make a difference. The brute was certainly not a patron saint. By making a difference he meant chaos, a pleasurable atmosphere to be in, an even more pleasurable action to create.

"I have come across word of this place and had to see for myself," he retorted in a deep and charming tone towards Leeka, "I am merely a traveller in these part. North you say? The prospect does sound rather... tingling." He smirked, his velveteens giving only a hint away of his mischief at play here. He flexed the strength underneath his bodice in his pillars as the time stood there made them stiff. Releasing the weight of his own pressure for a second invigorated him with more life to continue, "It is an honour, Leeka. I am Karalius and hopefully will become less of a stranger in these parts-" the brute felt cut short in his flirtatious makings towards the pair, to see yet another dame come his way. Yet there was something oddly different with the one that came forward. Her brindled pelt of charcoal and tan, bearing a tangle of tassels upon her bodice a stark contrast to the pair of multi-coloured dames that had originally come to his aid. The proud brute could sense by her rigid movements that she was here for a purpose, much unlike Cheveyo and Leeka. A purpose that was too great to ignore for Karalius.

In the midst of all that was going on, Cheveyo raised her voice in his direction to add more options to the table, giving a slightly more indepth look into the nature of what he could have in store for him. As he listened to her explanation, the clouded brute breathed in deeply, the sort that would give away his intent concentration on the task that lay before him: his destiny's path. Sure, it would be possible to turn around and change his mind at some point, but now he had to make the decision once and for all. Karalius' daggers unconsciously disturbed the ground with the shifting of his weight as he thought, the Edge and Falls are good, but will they give me opportunities?

Whilst having been listening to the proposition that was being set before all of them by Colt, Karalius felt a distinct pull towards whatever it was that was being proposed by this Colt. Judging by his interest towards it, he already guessed what his life in Helovia had in store for him, and it made me happy. He then turned back to the dame herself; what a name for such a creature, he thought idly to himself. In the midst of her speech, the talk of fighting and secrets ebbed at him and almost egged him on to jump at the chance to hear what Colt had in store. His lobes pricked forwards towards her, and he dipped his head in a polite greeting only it was too quick to be considered anything other than excitement. With a glow in his golden orbs he ushered a reply towards her with a great sense of purpose: "Speak, Colt, for I am listening to this. I would be willing to hear what you have to say if it involves such activities."

There seemed like several options he could take at this point, all viable and possibily opportunistic to the desires and ambitions he saw for himself. But this was what the brute had come for. His destiny could be made by what the tawny dame was offering to him.

Tagged: @[Leeka], @[Cheveyo], @[Colt]

Messages In This Thread
Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Karalius - 04-20-2015, 07:31 AM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Leeka - 04-20-2015, 11:32 AM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Karalius - 04-20-2015, 12:26 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Leeka - 04-20-2015, 02:07 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Colt - 04-20-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Karalius - 04-23-2015, 02:13 AM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Leeka - 04-25-2015, 06:03 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Colt - 04-29-2015, 06:37 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Karalius - 05-12-2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Soren - 05-12-2015, 02:26 PM