the Rift

Have I Found My Lands of Forever?

Colt Posts: 68
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14 hh :: 5 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Dark

A harsh gaze is upturned towards the flaxen, ears laying against her skull as her steel sights target the chestnut body. How dare she say that not many outcast bands have been fairing well, that'll draw them all away. Forcing a grin, Colt offers insight, trying to fix what she had ruined. "Well, my band has only just begun. Many of us don't want anyone trailing our every move, considering us threats— and I'd prefer if you.. not spread word about us." Her tone drops, sinking beneath their solid hooves as they gather round. How silly, all coming here for the same reason, to take whatever scraps they could find and carry them away to some over dramatized land that was not at all what it seemed. Colt would tell them the complete truth about her Empire, at least the basic details of it. Oversharing would prove fatal to herself or those (Diesel) already belonging to her Empire.

All urged her to share, the dapple the first to ask, the alabaster spotted mare giving her own interest. Colt felt overwhelmed with all the curiosity, but elated by the fact that they wanted to know, all interested in hearing her tell of her grand Empire. "If you wish I tell you more, I shall. Spreading of this information however—" A brief, dramatic pause. "Won't be tolerated." She looks up at those gathered, frustrated by her lack of vertical aptitude. It was infuriating to her, the annoyance of having to look up at all your subjects rather than down upon them. "We are a band, devoted to serving justice, to training strong warriors and skillful spies. We provide a suitable home for soldiers and intelligencers alike, and even provide training for those unskilled. We all work towards one main goal," A wicked, twisted smile. "Such a goal cannot be revealed to strangers." She murmurs, eyeing them all with an untrusting eye. Revealing secrets to them was far from what she wanted.
"TALK TALK TALK"

HAPPINESS IS A WARM GUN

[Image: 5518a658038f0]
The Equine Empire wants YOU! Assuming you refers to an equine.
Join the movement.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Karalius - 04-20-2015, 07:31 AM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Leeka - 04-20-2015, 11:32 AM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Karalius - 04-20-2015, 12:26 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Leeka - 04-20-2015, 02:07 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Colt - 04-20-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Karalius - 04-23-2015, 02:13 AM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Leeka - 04-25-2015, 06:03 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Colt - 04-29-2015, 06:37 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Karalius - 05-12-2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Soren - 05-12-2015, 02:26 PM