the Rift

Have I Found My Lands of Forever?

Karalius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Karalius felt the excitement well up inside his broad, tapered frame: this is my destiny, he repeated to himself. Perhaps this truly was the moment that he started anew, a fresh beginning where he could go only up in the world.

But his thoughts were soon brought back down to earth by the feeling omitting from Leeka. The painted dame seemed strained at the thought of something, but without being of the ability to read minds the clouded brute had to deal with the fact that he would remain out of the loop on what was going on. This frustrated the proud brute - Karalius was not one for keeping his velveteen out of other people's business, especially if it meant gaining knowledge or the opportunity to better himself.

All of the equines' attentions were brought back to the small framed Colt, who had been giving her description of what was in store for them if they were to become part of her cohort. Her cold stare from the powerful orbs she possessed licked at Leeka with a hint of aggression that was only too noticeable. Her cranium arched back at the words were recipricated with an equally menacing tone towards the paint.

As Karalius listened further, the need for Colt to tell him all of this band was growing too large to bear. He stepped forward excitedly, as a yearling would to a small creature in anticipation of what acrobatics it could do to entertain the young equine. With his ears pricked forward, his handsome frame almost seemed to give away the words he were about to speak:

"You need not keep such information from me, Colt. Consider me as not a threat, but perhaps an asset should you find me worthy to hear what you have to say," his tones were polite yet still bore that excited manner, "and nothing would be uttered from myself of this information..." His own deep voice trailed off, the sincerity in his voice taking stance towards the end of his meagre speech.

As he listened to Colt's further description, the idea of becoming a warrior within such a band, to become a soldier only further justified his wish to become part of it. "Take me with you to the lands you call home, I wish to find out more of this band, and-" he met her slightly awkward smile with an equally mischevious one, "allow me to become more than an acquaintance." If this was flirting, so be it. As long as Colt didn't take a chunk out of his bodice then it didn't matter to Karalius whether it was bordering flirtatious. All he knew was that the thought of being his own brute, as a warrior within a strong band was more than he could have hoped for from this new land...

Tagged: @[Leeka], @[Cheveyo], @[Colt]

Messages In This Thread
Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Karalius - 04-20-2015, 07:31 AM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Leeka - 04-20-2015, 11:32 AM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Karalius - 04-20-2015, 12:26 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Leeka - 04-20-2015, 02:07 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Colt - 04-20-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Karalius - 04-23-2015, 02:13 AM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Leeka - 04-25-2015, 06:03 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Colt - 04-29-2015, 06:37 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Karalius - 05-12-2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Have I Found My Lands of Forever? - by Soren - 05-12-2015, 02:26 PM