the Rift

Debris

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
SHIDA

I'm not surprised that someone else shows up. I bet they feel the blue-hot pull of the magic in their bones too. I glance to the side to see who my competition will be, and snort. Some unicorn broad with a white lion. Nice outfits ladies. Did you pick those out yourselves, or did you just happen to wake up matching this morning. I roll my eyes as she speaks to me. "The fuck do you know about it?" I snap back, my tail flicking against my hocks. Bitch, I know about shit like this. I know this fucking orb is gonna take what I am giving it and love it. "Nice cat." I conclude with a smirk. At my heels, Princess snarls and agrees. He gives the abnormally small lion a once over, before deciding it probably wouldn't taste very good anyways.

As the orb begins to grow brighter, I sneer towards Nyx. "Toldja-" I begin, but instantly the smile droops of my face.

"Oh shi---------------"

Sure just fucking beam me up Scotty I think, and am mildly surprised that I have time for sarcasm as I am whisked across the mother fucking water, by some startrek hocus pocus shit. Use the force Harry! Throw the orb into Mount Doom. Live long and prosper. Fuck I don't know.

"W"__" h"____" a"____" t"_____________"
t"____" h"____" e"___________________"
d"_________" i"_________" c"_______________" k"___________" ?"

My lips aren't moving. Okay, they are just really fucking slowly. I sound like i'm talking in slow motion, out of my ass, under water. WHAT THE DICK IS THIS. I glare at the bright light in the center of the orb, and mean to spit at it. Only had I given that decision even a seconds thought, I would have realized what a poor decision it was. Without the ability to project the spit, due to the slowed time, it merely dribbled oh so elegantly down my chin, landing on my hoof.

Fuck. This. Game.

Let old sugar tits and her pussy on the shoreline deal with this nonsense. I am out.

But where is out and how do I get there?

Fuck it. I know the answer. It's the same answer as always.

MOTHER.

FUCKING.

EXPLOSIONS

I might not be moving too quickly, but this ball of shit certainly seemed to like being zapped before. I don't know if magic is temporal or what, but it's worth a try. In fact, I might be able to kill two birds with one stone. I decide to focus my explosions just behind me. I hope that i'll simultaneously satisfy this ball of god knows what, and also propel my ass forward. I noticed how the lightning got expelled from the center, and I figure I'd rather be exploded than live for another second inside a world where I sound like a retarded whale.

Here goes nothing.

I feel the magic leave my system and promptly shut my eyes.

This will either go very good, or very poorly.

Shida causes an explosion behind herself, to try and use the force of the explosion to shove her forward, and satisfy the orbs need for her magic at the same time.

Coding by Tamme. Image here

Messages In This Thread
Debris - by Random Event - 04-20-2015, 04:10 PM
RE: Debris - by Shida - 04-20-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Debris - by Nyx - 04-23-2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Debris - by Random Event - 04-27-2015, 07:54 PM
RE: Debris - by Random Event - 04-30-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Debris - by Shida - 04-29-2015, 09:05 PM