the Rift

No Going Back [OPEN]

Drake Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Drake stopped making his joyous noise before looking back to the stranger who interrupted him. The beast frowned and watched the other stallion for a moment, wondering what his game was.

It didn't seem like this unicorn didn't have any other ulterior motives and only greeted Drake so far. Still, he felt uneasy. The other was a quite handsome stallion, no doubt the mares thought so too. Where Drake was.... well Drake didn't like comparing himself to others for various reasons.

The beast dipped his head down in a silent greeting, his mangled horn pointing towards the starry unicorn's way until Drake pulled his head back up again. He wasn't looking for enemies, it was far to easy to gain a foe in this world.

"... Just a hello would do." Drake replied, his voice as gruff as his appearance. The stranger sure did talk a lot. Not that there was anything wrong with that, at least talkative people filled in the silence in the air. Drake listened carefully, his ears perked towards the words the stranger threw into the air. What an interesting character.

"Helovia you say?" Drake hummed "I was wondering if this place had a name, sure is pretty enough for it." he said, looking back over towards the sound of rushing water. It was a foreign sound to him. He had seen rivers and streams, but it neither had enough water or was violent enough to cause such roaring. Curiosity peeked within the beast.

Drake looked upon the handsome unicorn once again as he began to address the stranger.

"Tell me, Star pelt, are there any dangers to look out for in these lands? Any band of fiends to avoid?" Drake asked.

The draft supposed he could have asked the fellow's name as well but Drake didn't really know how without asking too many questions himself. He didn't want to bother the other enough to chase him away. Though it's rude to give someone one doesn't know a nick name. But it was a nice one, it wasn't like he was teasing the other.

Still, his mother would scold him if he didn't introduce himself, if she weren't dead that was.

"I'm Drake.... by the way..." Drake added in a mutter, dipping his head down once again, but he didn't linger and lifted his head once again, not wantng to seem threatening towards this stranger.

The last thing he needed was to get himself in trouble. Who knows, maybe this stranger had strong magic, if that was true the draft horse would be in serious trouble. He'd rather not find out. At least not towards himself, maybe towards a mean wolf but not upon the draft.

@[Atlas] - It's cool! I like Atlas he's pretty rad X3

Messages In This Thread
No Going Back [OPEN] - by Drake - 04-20-2015, 06:16 PM
RE: No Going Back [WIP] - by Atlas - 04-22-2015, 05:14 PM
RE: No Going Back [OPEN] - by Drake - 04-22-2015, 07:56 PM
RE: No Going Back [OPEN] - by Atlas - 04-22-2015, 09:50 PM
RE: No Going Back [OPEN] - by Drake - 04-23-2015, 02:14 PM