the Rift

No Going Back [OPEN]

Atlas Posts: 54
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 HH :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Linds

At first, I was completely inclined to believe that maybe this gentle giant was capable of embodying decent company. Of course, my first impression of the lad had proven quite unsound… At first, I was almost convinced he might just be a civilized creature and that I’d been wrong about him (though he was still just as ghoulish as aforementioned). You see, I was glad that he preferred natural introduction and I was glad that he thought Helovia to be a beautiful place… But-

Good God I was on the verge of impaling him, kicking him, or just walking the fuck off…

STAR PELT.

No, but really… STAR FUCKING PELT.

This one was asking for it. Maybe I’d seek out some awful creature from some sketchy cave to hunt him in the night or pray to the Gods to strike him down when he least expected it. I wasn’t sure which punishment sounded more fitting for the brute- maybe both. Either way, I was this close to telling him to turn around, that he would not find a single slice of land in which he would find comfort here in Helovia…

Alas, I had to maintain some inkling of composure or at least fabricate some kind of false hope for the beast if I wanted to exact revenge. Who the hell did he think he was anyways? Who the hell called someone Star Pelt… not “friend” or “pal” or stranger for all I gave a shit. Star pelt.

I’d show him Star Pelt.

Nope, no fiends will ever find themselves within these borders. I think you’ll fit right in,” I grit awkwardly. Well, unless you counted myself… I was fairly fiendish when it came to others offending me. Maybe I’d give him another shot at that… After all, did I not have magic that would take me back in time? Though I did wonder if that would truly change his course of action- I’d never actually tried it.

Nice to meet you Drake... I’m Atlas,” I crooned pleasantly. Really, I almost felt rather bad for Drake… I was an awful welcoming committee. Poor guy…

Kind of.

Well, you’re more than welcome to do whatever now… You’re, uh, accepted?” I questioned. It’s not like I’d ever welcomed anyone into Helovia, especially under the pretenses of later making him pay for calling me Star Pelt. I just hoped I was doing this whole “Threshold” thing right…

But I mean really… Star Pelt?

Atlas

I'm no schoolboy but I know what I like
You shoulda heard me just around midnight
image credits

Drake -- Atlas... being Atlas. He's extremely arrogant...

Run towards the stars, or make them shine. Fight the tide, until the day we die.

▌ Please tag Atlas in all replies
▌ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
▌ Pixel by DarkShadow

Messages In This Thread
No Going Back [OPEN] - by Drake - 04-20-2015, 06:16 PM
RE: No Going Back [WIP] - by Atlas - 04-22-2015, 05:14 PM
RE: No Going Back [OPEN] - by Drake - 04-22-2015, 07:56 PM
RE: No Going Back [OPEN] - by Atlas - 04-22-2015, 09:50 PM
RE: No Going Back [OPEN] - by Drake - 04-23-2015, 02:14 PM