the Rift

[PRIVATE] Run, run, run

Najya Posts: 90
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 7 (Tallsun) HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
A'mal :: Plain White Dragon :: Shock Breath Kiki
Oh, the desert dreams of a river that will run down to the sea,
Like my heart longs for an ocean to wash down over me...
She was so caught up in her own thoughts she was all but oblivious to the stranger’s presence.  You would think, after everything she has been through, she would be more aware of her surroundings.  But not today.  Today she’s entirely consumed by her own thoughts – rendered completely unaware to everything around her.  She was all but blind to the rapidly changing landscape, to the wildflowers, and most importantly to the presence of others around her.  

It was reckless.  But it was blissfully numbing.  

The presence of another startled her, and she berated herself internally for being so reckless.  She let out a soft “Oh!” as she startled to face the stranger – whirling around in a swirl of gold and flaxen hair.

She knew very well what could happen.  And she knew just how lucky she had been that the company she had come across thus far had been kind.  It was a stallion that had found her – tall, dark, and gilded in silver.  Thankfully, he seemed kind and she could read a not of concern in his voice. She could only imagine what she looked like…or how much of her flight across the meadow that he had been witness to.   Embarrassment burned hot in her belly, but she was quick to contain it.  She might be lost, but she was not broken.  Not just yet.

She was quick to compose herself, turning her hazel gaze to his liquid silver. “Sorry. Yes,” she shook her head, clearing her thoughts and causing the disks on her headpiece to clink together.   “Yes, I’m fine,” she offered, though her words were not entirely convincing for she was not sure she entirely believed them.

“I suppose I’m just trying to run from my troubles,” she offers the dark stranger a smile that’s genuine, but doesn’t quite meet her eyes.

“I don’t think it did me much good, though,” she said with a dry laugh – an attempt at humor to distract from the thoughts tearing at her from the inside.   “I’m Najya,” she offered with a dip of her head, ”And who might you be?”

image credits || Thank You Sarah! <3 || Tags: @[Mesec]

Please tag NAJYA in all replies. 
Force & magic are permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.
Thank you!
pixel base

Messages In This Thread
Run, run, run - by Najya - 04-20-2015, 07:02 PM
RE: Run, run, run - by Mesec - 04-22-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: Run, run, run - by Najya - 05-03-2015, 06:11 PM
RE: Run, run, run - by Mesec - 05-20-2015, 06:44 PM
RE: Run, run, run - by Brit - 08-13-2015, 11:46 AM
RE: Run, run, run - by Najya - 08-14-2015, 12:56 AM
RE: Run, run, run - by Mesec - 08-14-2015, 10:56 PM
RE: Run, run, run - by Najya - 08-18-2015, 12:40 AM
RE: Run, run, run - by Mesec - 08-22-2015, 01:54 PM