the Rift

Trail of Tears {OPEN}

Colt Posts: 68
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14 hh :: 5 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Dark
Colt
take your aim when you take a shot
A twisted, wicked and tedious grin crawls across dark lips. Colt was getting giddy, her excitement for this recruitment was too much for her to handle. She looks the mare up and down over and over, making sure to pick her apart like a hungry, desperate scavenger that had just found a clump of meaty bones to shred. She begins to inform Cherokee, answering her questions swiftly and without hesitation. "I'm offering you shelter, a new family to protect you and for you to protect. Who care for you, and are putting their trust in your abilities. I want you with us because you look like you've got some power behind you, skills that we need." Smile. "I chose to be an outcast and not associate with other herds. It was a conscious, willing decision that I made on my own. I was not cast out. And you'd be associating with only the best, warriors and spies alike, all fighting for the same purpose—" And stop. Colt heard the approach of another stranger, ears flicking back as her grand reveal is ruined, the lever to raise the curtains jammed by the horn of a grotesque stallion.

A brow rises, untrusting of this new stranger. He introduces himself as Atlas, disgust crawling across Colt's features as she looks up at him. How foul and putrid. Revolted and sickened at the sight of the star dappled man, she stepped back to create space between her and the diseased man, hoping that whatever plagued his blood and created such a mess upon his brow could not spread to her. He didn't have the lost look of a newcomer first stumbling through the Threshold, dazed and confused, but in fact looked well off on his own without the aid of anyone else. "I never asked for your name, neither did she." She spits, ears laid flat against her brindled crest. She was angered that he thought that he could waltz into their conversation, interrupting and preventing her from taking this mare beneath the shadowed wing of the Empire.
Speech
--

art by dark -- table by abba
[Image: 5518a658038f0]
The Equine Empire wants YOU! Assuming you refers to an equine.
Join the movement.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Trail of Tears {OPEN} - by Cherokee - 04-20-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: Trail of Tears {OPEN} - by Colt - 04-21-2015, 11:22 AM
RE: Trail of Tears {OPEN} - by Cherokee - 04-21-2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Trail of Tears {OPEN} - by Atlas - 04-23-2015, 01:40 PM
RE: Trail of Tears {OPEN} - by Cherokee - 04-23-2015, 02:11 PM
RE: Trail of Tears {OPEN} - by Colt - 04-24-2015, 05:21 PM
RE: Trail of Tears {OPEN} - by Atlas - 04-25-2015, 12:55 AM
RE: Trail of Tears {OPEN} - by Cherokee - 04-25-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: Trail of Tears {OPEN} - by Colt - 05-01-2015, 10:48 PM
RE: Trail of Tears {OPEN} - by Atlas - 05-06-2015, 01:19 AM