the Rift

Trail of Tears {OPEN}

Atlas Posts: 54
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 HH :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Linds

Now the Golden lady was something to behold. She was bright- evanescent. However, the little roan… well she was spiteful and a bit mean, and since she was unwilling to share her name, I’d just call her ’ole bitter. So, ole’ bitter was quick to draw conclusions about my character upon my approach, but it was neither here nor there. I didn’t give a shit what she thought. Did she not know who the hell I was? In fact, I found it almost charming that she thought I’d been sharing my name solely with her. Right.

Tsk, tsk ‘ole bitter. Better pick your competition more fairly. As far as I was concerned, the stars from my coat had been placed against the dark pupils of Miss Cherokee’s eyes. I guess a man didn’t have to search far for willing disciples. Besides, I’d only come by the Threshold on my way toward what I considered to be a far more intriguing venture… the Dragon’s Throat. Ole’ Bitter would have to top the infamous desert if she wanted to sway her conquest, though I knew better. Mares were so haughty and self-reliant. They didn’t need men like myself to make their decisions- of course they also didn’t need mares like ole’ bitter making their decisions either. I’d stopped by to offer a casual hello, perhaps an invitation to join me on my way to the Throat… I hadn’t expected ole’ bitter to bitch and moan about it.

Be gone you menace!

I couldn’t imagine such a caring soul like Cherokee finding comfort in your foul attitude anyway. Maybe you were sent by the devil to draw innocents like herself to their grave? Surely the Gods would deal with you at some point or another, or maybe you’d be overcome by someone just like me- or me.

You’re certainly incessantly cruel ole’ bitter, but not unattractive. I winked at the roan before turning to focus on my shining, golden star. She belonged at my side. I could just see it- at least for a time. ” Sleep has a way of evading me most nights, but I wouldn’t say it forces me to spend time with such devilish creatures as this,” I smiled while glancing at ‘ole bitter. What had her panties in a wad?

Perhaps she’d missed the memo. If you wanted to relax, a good man in your life would fix that. How ‘bout it ‘ole bitter?

I nearly chuckled at my own insinuations before again ignoring the vile hag who cared not about me… or anyone else for that matter. I’d come seeking a companion for travel because I’d been alone for too long. Plus, they would be able to help me transition into this new life I’d been seeking to live… Cherokee, are you going to help me?

I was actually on my way to the Dragon’s Throat –a herd land here in Helovia- and I was wondering if you’d like to come with me?” I was so fuckin’ smooth every time I found myself in the threshold. How did anyone ever deny me their presence after so much honesty and persuasion? “But, other than that… I don’t have much else to tell you about this place. I figure I’ll learn it in time right? I guess you will too.

I smiled as earnestly as a man of my caliber could manage, but when I turned toward the little roan again, I couldn’t help but chuckle. “You know ‘ole bitter, you’re welcome to come with us.

Thank god for my inability to give any actual shits.

Atlas

Save your light
image credits

@[Cherokee] @[Colt] --- and he's released >.>

Run towards the stars, or make them shine. Fight the tide, until the day we die.

▌ Please tag Atlas in all replies
▌ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
▌ Pixel by DarkShadow

Messages In This Thread
Trail of Tears {OPEN} - by Cherokee - 04-20-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: Trail of Tears {OPEN} - by Colt - 04-21-2015, 11:22 AM
RE: Trail of Tears {OPEN} - by Cherokee - 04-21-2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Trail of Tears {OPEN} - by Atlas - 04-23-2015, 01:40 PM
RE: Trail of Tears {OPEN} - by Cherokee - 04-23-2015, 02:11 PM
RE: Trail of Tears {OPEN} - by Colt - 04-24-2015, 05:21 PM
RE: Trail of Tears {OPEN} - by Atlas - 04-25-2015, 12:55 AM
RE: Trail of Tears {OPEN} - by Cherokee - 04-25-2015, 02:21 PM