the Rift

[PRIVATE] Breaking homes and hearts

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
Was life always going to be this difficult and heart-wrenching? Even as he wallowed in the mass of self pity and pain the only thing he honestly loved was approaching. Her sweet voice drew his horned head up sharply. The smoky black and golden pelt shock him greatly. What kind of example and brother was he, laying in the dirt crying like a child. Hastily the yearling wiped his wet face on short ivy marked teal legs. His voice was shaky, "Hey Are, I was just going to look for you." He was careful to speak slowly, and loudly. He knew there wasn't something quite right with her. No, she wasn't slow, but she couldn't hear and see perfectly. This clearly didn't slow her down or depress her. Maybe there was something to learn from his pretty little sister. A smile crept slowly over his damp face. "Care to join me for a moment?" Silver eyes watched her own golden orbs.

A chuckle sounded from his dark gold lips. "Don't worry Are I wont tell, it's our little secret. I used to sneak out all the time." He winked softly. How was it this young filly could brighten even his worst moods. Her sweet never ending innocents brought out the best in him. He prayed to every God of Helovia that she would never lose that. "Sweet sister, I love you every much. No matter what anyone ever says, you are perfect in every way imaginable." The boy reached out towards her warmly hoping she would press her warm muzzle to his own.

After giving her a few moments to speak or just enjoy his company Ilios rocked to his hooves. Lowering his dome down to her level he spoke playfully, "How about we go play in the willows?" Standing beside her the colt flicked the long black and white tipped tail at her rump before trotting off a little. He was careful to be slow so she wouldn't press herself to hard. It had been a while since he had watched the filly run, but he could easily remember how she had stumbled. Glancing back towards her the colt smiled halfheartedly. This was going to rip out the remaining piece of his heart. How was he supposed to bring it up? Would she even understand? He would just have to try to get it across in a nice way; if that was even possible.

Wonderings Talking Parelia
Words: 405
OOC: @[Areli] So MANY FEELS!
His voice
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Breaking homes and hearts - by Ilios - 04-21-2015, 04:46 AM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Areli - 04-23-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Areli - 04-24-2015, 02:18 PM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Areli - 05-01-2015, 06:23 PM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Areli - 05-09-2015, 12:19 PM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Areli - 05-29-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Ilios - 04-24-2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Ilios - 04-27-2015, 03:42 AM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Ilios - 05-04-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Tamme - 05-04-2015, 08:27 PM