the Rift

[PRIVATE] Breaking homes and hearts

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
Another chuckle sounded from the boy as his golden dappled sister snorted then climbed on top of him. Nostrils expanded drawing in her warm scent and ears pricked memorizing her giggles. How long would it be before he could hear, see, or smell her again? A soft sigh ruffled his muzzle as he shoved the sad thoughts way. "Oh no! What will I ever do?!" Faking fear was difficult, but he would move the Earth for Areli if that was what she wanted. "I'll do anything you say if you just spare my life Queen Are!" He laughed brightly as she scamper in a wobbly oval.

Once on his hooves, and the idea of play is on the table, he laughs again at her stuttering yes. Trotting away might not have been the best idea; considering she smacks into the ground. He only pauses to look back and make sure his sister isn't hurt. It might seem cold-hearted not to run to her aid like Parelia might have, but Ilios knows the power in taking care of yourself. He wouldn't always be there to pick her up; she had to learn when she needed help, or wanted it. it was important to be able to rely on yourself, but family would always be there to help. He smiled in relive as she jumps up and races passed. She was so amazing. 'I guess I should be looking up to her.' Love filtered through his heart as she watched her gold tipped tail disappear.

The golden knight would have gladly given his horn to have a playmate when he was her age. There was no way he could deny her this, or anything for that matter. "Okay Are just be careful and I'll come and find you." He laughed softly and stood allowing her a few moments to get away, but not to far. Smiling he walked into the sweeping bows enjoying their trailing leafy fingers. "I'm gonna catch you, you little rascal!" He bellowed playfully as his nose quivered. It was easy to follow her flowery smell, but what was the fun in that? Big brothers always wanted to make sure their siblings were safe, and that's what he was doing. If he didn't know where she was he couldn't be sure she was okay. He swung wide switching to a tree on her right making sure to make a ton of noise; stomping as he went.
Wonderings Talking
Words: 407
OOC: @[Areli]
His voice
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Breaking homes and hearts - by Ilios - 04-21-2015, 04:46 AM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Areli - 04-23-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Areli - 04-24-2015, 02:18 PM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Areli - 05-01-2015, 06:23 PM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Areli - 05-09-2015, 12:19 PM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Areli - 05-29-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Ilios - 04-24-2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Ilios - 04-27-2015, 03:42 AM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Ilios - 05-04-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Tamme - 05-04-2015, 08:27 PM