the Rift

[PRIVATE] Breaking homes and hearts

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
Her sigh brings ears and eyes straight to her position. Chuckling playfully the golden knight moves towards her as silently as possible. Only the whisper of swishing Willow fingers and soft thumping of hooves announces his movement. Swinging wide the colt steps under the tree next to hers. Silver eyes can just make out her shimmering golden hide among the wispy branches. He losses sight of her for a moment before she reappears moving towards the bank. Lips twitch up in a smirk before he follows quietly after her. Stopping, hopefully out of her line of sight, since he can't see her it's a fair assumption.

Just about to move forward a loud squeal and splash sends him galloping towards the sound. Unable to stop on the slippery mud the colt goes sliding in after his young sister. A gasp of shock explodes from his lunges as chilly water engulfs his frame. "Are! Are are you ok?!" Sloshing to her the boy sniffs her all over making sure she is still in one piece. Sighing in relive he tries to nuzzle her neck. "How about we get out of here? I have something I need to tell you." Shards of his heart twitch with worry at the impending conversation.

After they both step from the pool he pauses to shake the extra water from his gold and teal coat before walking to the shelter of a dry tree. Peaking out to make sure she is following her lowers himself to the ground. "Please come join me Are. We need to have a serious talk." Silver gaze soften trying to hide the fear and sadness below. Taking a deep shaky breat, trying to calm his raw nerves, he begins. "Are, I... I feel the Hidden Falls is not where I belong. I love you, Mother, and Father," He struggles to say the last word just for her, "Very much. I just need to find where I belong." Looking into her beautiful golden eyes he waits to see her reaction before pressing on. "I swear I will come and visit as often as I can. I'm going to another herd, The Dragon's Throat." Breathless with anxiety the colt watches his only sister, the love of his life, sure she would be heartbroken or even angry with him. "Please understand Are..." His voice cracks as a tears slips from his eyes.

Wonderings Talking Parelia
Words: 398
OOC: @[Areli] @[Kaj]
His voice
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Breaking homes and hearts - by Ilios - 04-21-2015, 04:46 AM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Areli - 04-23-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Areli - 04-24-2015, 02:18 PM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Areli - 05-01-2015, 06:23 PM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Areli - 05-09-2015, 12:19 PM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Areli - 05-29-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Ilios - 04-24-2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Ilios - 04-27-2015, 03:42 AM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Ilios - 05-04-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Tamme - 05-04-2015, 08:27 PM