the Rift

[PRIVATE] where are you?!

Alleo Posts: 115
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

"You deserve to be happy."

Alleo was perceptive so he did not miss the way Rasta's body tensed or how her jaw clenched as he told her that he had betrayed the Falls. He frowned, knowing that his decision had hurt Rasta and it had not been his intention. His entire life had been dedicated to protecting Lakota, to throwing himself into any battle and using his body as a shield to protect her and the invasion had been no different. He didn't even need to think, he just acted and it felt so right to stand alongside his sister once more and fight with her. The unhappiness he had felt for so long seemed to melt away and he felt the connection with her that he had thought had been severed. It made him feel whole again and he only hoped that he could have Rasta and Lakota beside him.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, ignoring that she told him he should have gotten healed first. "I hurt you, I'm sorry." She said that she was able to protect herself and he knew that she could. Rasta was stronger physically than she and most others gave her credit for. His eyes fell toward the ground and he looked at the ball the roots she'd lifted with her magic formed and he knew without asking that she'd hidden herself away during the fight.

It was her spirit that he worried about and as she spoke again he wondered how much damage he'd truly done to her without meaning to. "How could I not care enough to look for you?" He asked, resisting the urge to slip his neck over her's and pull her tight against his chest. "I love you..." But was his love enough for her to forgive him for fighting against her family? Against a family that he felt he had no place in?

"Rasta..."

"I don't hate you."

"...maybe not." He murmured. "But you resent my choice. Me?" He didn't know what to do, what to say to make everything better. He couldn't go back in time to change what had happened and even if he could he'd already told her that he would make the same choice. He wondered if she wanted to leave or if she wanted him to leave and he wondered if he would be strong enough to walk away from her if that was what she wanted. "I don't know what to do. What do you want me to do?"

"."
ooc://
injuries:
shoulders, back, and neck have been clawed
bite wound to neck
scraped cannons
strained muscles

@[Rasta]

i'm the colorless sunrise that's never good enough</style>

Credits

Messages In This Thread
where are you?! - by Alleo - 04-21-2015, 07:53 PM