the Rift

[PRIVATE] where are you?!

Alleo Posts: 115
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

"You can get healed."

But that wasn't really what she wanted from him and Alleo knew it, so he watched her, refusing to move from where he stood. He didn't know what to say when she began to blame herself for her own hurts because she said she knew he hadn't liked it there. It was true, he couldn't deny it. The Falls had not interested him and the only reason he'd even stayed there was because of Rasta. Even when she'd left he'd lingered, hoping that she would return. It was only when he'd given up and was prepared to move on that she finally came back and so he'd stayed longer in a herd that he hadn't wanted. Was it so wrong for him to want to be with his family? Was it so wrong for him to want Rasta and Lakota to meet and develop a relationship so that he could have his sister and his mate in one place?

"I don't have anywhere to go, so regardless of the fact that my family just got beaten I'm here. But, hey, blood's always been thicker than water, no?"

He frowned, feeling like she'd just slapped him in the face by even insinuating that seh wasn't important to him. "If you meant nothing to me I would have left you a long time ago, Rasta." His voice was stiff as he spoke. "I wouldn't have stayed here and waited for you to come back to me. I wouldn't have cared that you'd disappeared. I wouldn't have spent countless nights worrying about you and wondering where you were. I wouldn't have prayed that you would return safe. If I didn't care about you then I would have ignored you when you finally came back and let you die on the border. But I didn't because I love you Goddamnit." He bit down hard on his tongue to stop himself from continuing. From telling her that if she took his feelings so lightly then perhaps they didn't need to be together.

"I'm not always going to do what you want me to or what you agree with." He said instead. "You put me on some pedestal and made yourself think I'm a good guy and, maybe even, that I'm perfect and I'm not. I'm a killer, Rasta. My purpose from the day I was born was to be a warrior. To fight and kill anyone that opposed my family. To stand beside my sister and fight with her and to protect her because no one else would do it. Only me." How could he go against what he was born to do, even when he'd been away from his birth home for so long? He just couldn't. It wasn't who he was and she would have to accept that if she loved him like she'd claimed to.

He snorted when Rasta claimed to not know if it was definitely him. "You know its me." He replied. "Do you really think Ettore would not alert you if it wasn't me?" She just continued to cry and talk and Alleo felt as if she hadn't listened to a single word the fell from his lips.

"I want to stay with you - if that's part of the happiness you want… otherwise… I'll leave - because you've deserved better. And if I can't make you happy… maybe someone else can."

"Goddamnit, Rasta! What part of 'I love you' don't you understand?" He was exasperated and didn't know what else that he could tell her to make her understand. Ettore had been ignored for the most part as he had flapped and tugged at the amulet that hung around his neck. Rasta had given it to him to keep him safe, he remembered and he knew it was because she had loved him. She'd told him so in not so many words. It wasn't her love for him that he was truly worried about, though. It was making her understand that he still loved her stubborn ass.

"."
ooc://
injuries:
shoulders, back, and neck have been clawed
bite wound to neck
scraped cannons
strained muscles

@[Rasta]

i'm the colorless sunrise that's never good enough</style>

Credits

Messages In This Thread
where are you?! - by Alleo - 04-21-2015, 07:53 PM