the Rift

[OPEN] And now we turn to my beautiful city

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
Dear fellow traveller,
under the moon

The two vulpines, who were watching the exchange in deep fascination, dipped their own heads in a foxy “hello” to the tiger horse upon her greeting. The boat continued to bump against the shore causing Sacre to worry more for the safety of the mare who sat in it. Still, she rocked along with the wooden vessel and the boy began to admire her balance, he wasn’t sure he could stay on something that bumpy. "You should have built a boat" Inari muttered into Sacre’s mind, his voice had an edge of disappointment which the red stained stallion ignored. If he had his key he wouldn’t need to have a boat although the thought of his own little ship made him happy, he could have his own standard! With a lustful sigh, he stared across the ocean and towards the red land. Having no bridge seemed like a good idea at the time, but when one was stuck on the other side of home, it was a bit inconvenient. For now, he let this scout on the water scrutinize him until she had found all the answers she wanted.

He smiled brightly, "did you build it?" he enquired, wondering if she had a crafters touch like himself. If so, she had quite the talent. It rocked up against the shore without seeming fragile, it was simple and pretty, a nice creation. However, the boy’s gaze soon returned to the pixie-winged mare that enlightened him of her name, her rank and a little hope. Maren the Sun Diviner. Tandavi had been a Diviner before she had become Sultana. Her memory crept into the corners of his mind and he felt a pang sadness, he hadn’t spoken to her in so long. He made a mental note to find her soon and check she still faired well. "Your guidance would be very helpful, thank you Diviner Maren" his voice was courteous for her offering, he was more than ready to be home and any help in the matter would be met with great appreciation from the eager stallion. However, when she mentioned their mode of transport he looked sceptically at the rocking boat, to Maren and then across the sea. Perhaps she didn’t have a key, perhaps this was her key. He didn’t want to ask if she had a one of the bridge keys instead in fear that he might upset her.

"I am a great captain"

He looked at her again, this time firming up his gaze, if she was his Sun Diviner then he no reason not to trust her. There was no way he was getting across any other way. There was also the fact that Inari and Ríona were already beginning to make their way onto Maren’s vessel, their eager paws not even giving it a second thought. Sacre laughed but stopped abruptly when the mare lurched forwards and he took a few steps towards her instinctively "are you okay?" he asked hurriedly. He waited to confirm she was indeed fine before replying to her offer "I would be honoured to ride in your boat, Captain" his voice was far more bubbly now.

He made his way towards it and waited to see if she had any instructions before boarding rowboat.

@[Maren]

image by strideroo

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
And now we turn to my beautiful city - by Sacre - 04-22-2015, 07:22 AM
RE: And now we turn to my beautiful city - by Sacre - 04-28-2015, 06:36 PM